• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid Month Show Offset: Confused Consultant Seeks Answers

If you're a new consultant and your upline director moves on or leaves after your 1st paycheck, you may get a "Mid Month Show Offset" because they're still technically paying you, but your new upline may not have had time to add the overrides to your paycheck.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Why do they deduct your commission w/ 'Mid Month Show Offset' ?
What is that, and why do they do that?
They deducted a lot of money out of my May EOM commissions.
My upline director assumed it was because I went from 20% to 22% in the middle of the month, but never gave me a deffinate answer.
Can anyone help a confused consultant :eek:

Your "Mid Month Show Offset" is your paycheck from the 1-15th that is paid out on the 22nd. They pay you based on your sales up until the 15th. If you achieve higher sales brackets before the month is over, they will pay you the increased pay on your entire amount of sales for the month.
All it really boils down to is that you get paid twice a month.....on the 22nd of said month for your sales from the 1st-15th and on the 8th of the following month for month end sales and any over rides.

HTH~
Have a Pampered Day!

Still confused.
OK, they paid me $X.XX for the mid month, then they paid me $X.XX for the end of May, but they deducted almost a whole show profit worth out of my commissions. Why would they take X dollar amount from me? That is what I earned, isn't it?

NEVERMIND
I just figured it out. This is what happens when your 1st director up, moves and leaves you hanging dry.
UGH.
Thanks for the help!

that's why we're her chozengirl!!!!!

They're not actually deducting anything from YOU -- they pay you midmonth for everything from the 1st to 15th...then at the end of the month they add up your entire month (including overrides you earned from your downine), subtract what they already paid you ... and pay you all the rest they owe you.

1. What is a mid month show offset?

A mid month show offset is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn rewards and bonuses by holding additional shows during the middle of the month. This is a great way for consultants to boost their sales and reach their goals faster.

2. How do I participate in the mid month show offset?

To participate in the mid month show offset, simply host additional shows during the middle of the month. These shows can be in person or virtual, and must be submitted and approved through the Pampered Chef system.

3. Can I combine the mid month show offset with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine the mid month show offset with other promotions and incentives. For example, if there is a host special or product promotion going on, you can still earn rewards and bonuses through the mid month show offset.

4. How are rewards and bonuses calculated for the mid month show offset?

Rewards and bonuses for the mid month show offset are based on the total sales from the additional shows held during the middle of the month. The more sales you have, the higher your rewards and bonuses will be. You can track your progress through the Pampered Chef system.

5. Is there a deadline for participating in the mid month show offset?

Yes, there is a deadline for participating in the mid month show offset. Typically, this deadline is around the 15th of the month, but it may vary. Be sure to check the monthly promotions and your consultant dashboard for the specific deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Pamperedthelma
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies