• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Save Options With Pampered Chef Newsletter

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why you may be having trouble saving your options for the Pampered Chef newsletter. If you are already logged into your account, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies before attempting to save again. You can also reach out to customer service for further assistance. You can customize your newsletter options by logging into your account and navigating to the newsletter preferences page. You have the option to choose how frequently you receive the newsletter and can also opt to receive special promotions and offers via email. If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter, you can do so by logging into your account and unchecking the box next to the newsletter you wish to unsubscribe from or by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in a newsletter email
DebinNC
I'm having a little trouble with my website and the newsletter option. On the page where I would type in all of my info to go on the newsletter, I'm getting red writing at the top that tells me

"All changes MUST be saved on the Confirm & Preview tab!"

Well, where is this tab? The directions at the very top even say to click on "apply" and then "next". Where is this "apply" button? It doesn't show up on my page. I'm frustrated because I can't save my info!

Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Thanks!

OK, I figured out that the issue is with my MAC. It's my primary computer in the house and it's what I generally use. However, we also have a PC and I went to my website through that this morning and everything shows up. :thumbup:
On the MAC there is no "apply" button and the tabs are all blank. Probably need to update it or something.

1. Why am I unable to save my options with the Pampered Chef newsletter?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are logged into your Pampered Chef account before trying to save your options. If you are already logged in, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempting to save again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I customize my options for the Pampered Chef newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your options for the newsletter. Simply log into your account and navigate to the newsletter preferences page. Here, you can choose which newsletters you would like to receive and how frequently you would like to receive them.

3. How often will I receive the Pampered Chef newsletter?

You have the option to choose how frequently you receive the newsletter. You can choose to receive it weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. You can also opt to receive special promotions and offers via email in addition to the newsletter.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the Pampered Chef newsletter?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Simply log into your account and go to the newsletter preferences page. From there, you can uncheck the box next to the newsletter you wish to unsubscribe from. You can also click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email you receive.

5. Will my options be saved for future newsletters?

Yes, your options will be saved for future newsletters. Once you have selected your preferences, they will be saved in your account. However, if you change your preferences at any time, your new selections will be saved and reflected in future newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cspies