• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Reorder the Hostess Insert...

In summary, the hostess insert is a limited time promotional item that is only available for purchase during a specific time period. If the deadline has passed, the insert cannot be purchased. It is also only available for purchase by those who host a Pampered Chef party and cannot be exchanged for another item. Availability can be checked on the website or through a consultant.
its_me_susan
The number is DS41 - is it me, or is that number missing??? I found DS40 and DS42, but 41 was missing....

Can anyone help please?

what is the actual description of the prduct b/c I don't see it either!!

DS40 is the show planner if that's what you're talking about

Last edited:
Laurenncraigory said:
what is the actual description of the prduct b/c I don't see it either!!

DS40 is the show planner if that's what you're talking about

Is the show planner the purple host coaching item? That's what I need to reorder.

Yes, the purple thing is the Show Planner used for hosts.

Independent Sales Director #328380
The Pampered Chef

thank you!

You guys know that you get 15 free show planners with every supply order, right? Add it to your order in PP and then click in the "NC" column on the far right.

You can also get three free KC Agreements with every order.

I order them every time.

DebbieJ said:
You guys know that you get 15 free show planners with every supply order, right? Add it to your order in PP and then click in the "NC" column on the far right.

You can also get three free KC Agreements with every order.

I order them every time.

I didn't know this!!!! Why is this such a secret??? Thank you!

Its not a secret, honest! You just have to look at the paper form and then use that as a guide when you order via PP.

1. Why am I unable to reorder the hostess insert?

The hostess insert is a special promotional item that is only available for purchase during a specific time period. Once that time period has passed, the insert is no longer available for purchase.

2. Can I still get the hostess insert if I missed the deadline?

Unfortunately, no. The deadline for the hostess insert is set in advance and cannot be extended. Once the deadline has passed, the insert is no longer available for purchase.

3. Can I purchase the hostess insert without hosting a party?

No, the hostess insert is only available for purchase by those who host a Pampered Chef party. It is a special thank you gift for hosting a party and cannot be purchased without hosting.

4. How do I know if the hostess insert is still available?

You can check the availability of the hostess insert by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. The availability of the insert may vary depending on the current promotions and offers.

5. Can I exchange the hostess insert for a different item?

Unfortunately, no. The hostess insert is a special promotional item and cannot be exchanged for another item. If you have any concerns about the hostess insert, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• middlemamma
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies