• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: 118 Tips to Increase Show Numbers - Schel's Story

In summary, Tracy Felker and her husband setup a tailgate at a busy location and had good results. They are going to continue to do this monthly.
schel
Anyone remember the thread posted with like 118 things to do to get bookings?
I am so bummed. I originally had 5 shows for this month and am now down to 2. Yep only 2! I just have to get some more shows!!!
Thanks for your help!
Schel

Hey, even if you do only have two, look on the positive--that you're meeting the cluster challenge! And you can probably earn at least level 1!
Try to look on the positive:D

Dont laugh. But does anyone know what the "welcome wagon" is on the list attached?

Some small towns and villages have a Volunteer group of residents who
make personal visits to newcomers in their area. They provide a booklet
or directory with names and numbers of the local service type organizations, both public and private. It may have some advertisements, and coupons
in it to encourage the newcomer to patronize their business.

Thank you all!
Schel

I read something on my directors message board about tailgating; what this means is you go set up on a busy corner. The lady who did it got 2 orders, 2 bookings, 2 recruit leads.

Tell me more!
Schel

Schel,
Here is the post for my director's message board. I hope this helps, and I wish you luck!!!

Tracy Felker shares... her ideas on tailgating."tailgate"
(setting up in a busy location with free giveaways with the idea being to get out there and get some booking and recruit leads).

Well, after getting rained out the first two Saturdays we had planned to work we finally just took the first nice day that we could both get away...today!

We felt pretty goofy (and conspicuous) as we were setting up and putting our balloons on the car on the busiest street in town but we did it anyway. Temps in the low 90's on concrete...hot, but we stayed for an hour and a half over the lunch hour.

Here are the results:

We had 9 cars stop.

2 left with strong interest in the opportunity (one is bi-lingual!)
1 with some interest in opp; lots of interest in the products; may do a catalog show.
2 people stopped to place orders for products...they pulled up knowing exactly what they wanted.
2 people who want to host kitchen shows.
2 just took the free recipes and catalogs.

Interestingly, 4 of the 9 had NEVER HEARD of Pampered Chef! Don't talk to me about saturation!

Results were great given the amount of time invested. We are planning to schedule at least 1-2 tailgating "events" around the area every month for the next few months. It was actually fun when people started pulling in and visiting with us.

Another comfort zone barrier smashed in the name of good business! You CAN do anything you set your mind to do.

Wow, that's so interesting! I've never heard of doing this. I have heard of doing a tailgate at a kids' baseball or soccer game or something, but not this. Do you know if they just set up shop in a parking lot or something? I just wonder if any permission would be needed. Those are great results!!!

Thanks for sharing!

I will ask my Director on are next training call and get back to you. I have been thinking aboout doing this ever since I read this. Maybe even talking to a grocery store about setting up a table outside.

1. Can't Remember...How to Use a Particular Tool?

If you can't remember how to use a particular tool, the best place to start is by checking the product manual or recipe booklet that came with your purchase. These resources will provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for using the tool correctly. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website for instructional videos and guides.

2. Can't Remember...How to Clean a Specific Product?

Cleaning instructions can vary for different Pampered Chef products, so it's always best to refer to the specific product manual or recipe booklet for cleaning guidelines. In general, most products can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on your Pampered Chef products.

3. Can't Remember...How to Adjust Cooking Times for Different Recipes?

If you're using a Pampered Chef product to cook a recipe that calls for a different cookware or bakeware, you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly. The best way to do this is by using an instant-read thermometer to check for doneness. You can also refer to the product manual or recipe booklet for suggested cooking times for different types of recipes.

4. Can't Remember...Which Products are Oven-Safe?

All Pampered Chef products are oven-safe, unless otherwise stated. However, it's important to check the product manual or recipe booklet for any specific temperature restrictions. For example, some stoneware products may have a maximum temperature limit. Always follow the recommended guidelines for safe and effective use of your Pampered Chef products in the oven.

5. Can't Remember...How to Store a Specific Product?

Proper storage is important for maintaining the quality and longevity of your Pampered Chef products. In general, most products can be stored in a clean, dry place. However, some products may have specific storage instructions. Be sure to refer to the product manual or recipe booklet for any storage guidelines. If storing in a cabinet or drawer, consider using protective covers or dividers to prevent scratches or damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AmyDare
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
babywings76