• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Cream Cheese Salsa Dip Recipe for Snack Day at Work

In summary, if you are having trouble recalling the name of a Pampered Chef product, you can search for it by description on their website or contact a consultant for assistance. If you are unable to find a specific product, you can browse through their online catalog or use descriptive keywords to search on their website. All Pampered Chef products can be viewed under the "Products" tab on their website or through the online catalog. If you have an account, you can also view your purchase history. If you only remember a few details about a product, you can use the search feature or contact a consultant for help.
jenniferlynne
Hey all. Can anyone remember the name of the dip that uses cream cheese, salsa, black olives and shredded cheddar cheese? We are having a snack day at work tomorrow and this would be great to take. At first I was thinking it was the Touchdown Taco Dip, but that has beans in it, and this one doesn't.

Thanks!!:balloon:

Did you check the recipe search on CC? You can enter ingredients and look things up that way.

There is a Fiesta Cheese Torta (similar to the Greek Cheese Torta). It doesn't have salsa in it but it does have the rest of the ingredients plus green onions, tomatos, southwestern seasoning.

I actually just found it. I had been going through all my cookbooks and then I remembered that I had it as a print out that someone gave me so I checked a file folder where I keep recipes and there it was!

It's called Sassy Salsa Spread and it is sooooo good. I'm getting ready to head out the door for work, but if anyone wants the recipe, I will post it when I get home.

Thanks for your replies. :thumbup:

OOh, which cookbook is that in?

1. What can I do if I can't remember the name of a Pampered Chef product?

If you are having trouble remembering the name of a specific product, you can try searching for it by description on our website or reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. How can I find a specific product if I don't know the name?

If you are unable to recall the name of a product, you can browse through our online catalog or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for help. You can also use descriptive keywords to search for the product on our website.

3. Is there a way to view all Pampered Chef products in one place?

Yes, our website features a comprehensive list of all our products under the "Products" tab. You can also browse through our online catalog or contact a consultant for assistance.

4. Can I get a list of all the Pampered Chef products I have purchased in the past?

If you have created an account on our website, you can log in to view your purchase history and a list of all the products you have bought from Pampered Chef. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How can I find a specific product if I only remember a few details about it?

You can use our website's search feature to look for a specific product by entering any details you remember, such as color, size, or function. You can also reach out to a consultant for help in identifying the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • accooks13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo