• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Order Without Pampered Chef Debit Card

In summary, the consultant is trying to order products from the outlet, but is having trouble because of the specific item numbers.
ms_twana
Okay. I just signed my contract 9 days ago. I have not gotten my debit card in the mail yet, and I haven't been able to call and get my number yet either. I'm trying to order some samples to have for my Grand Opening on the 16th of this month, the website only gives me the option to enter my PC debit card. I read something saying that I could use a personal debit card for the first 90 days. How do I use it though??

I think you can use your personal card through P3 only.

There are five tabs on the screen the TOP two should read "Summary" and Finish"

Down the page a ways are three more tabs, "Name & Address," "Items," & "Payments"

Click on the "Payments" tab

there are a green and red button on the side, click on the green button to add a payment. Click on the drop down button under "Payment Type." You should get three choices: "TPC Debit Card," "Credit Card," & "PC Dollars." Choose CC and enter your info in the boxes below. CC info should be on the left while the TPC Debit card info will be on the right.

lt1jane said:
There are five tabs on the screen the TOP two should read "Summary" and Finish"

Down the page a ways are three more tabs, "Name & Address," "Items," & "Payments"

Click on the "Payments" tab

there are a green and red button on the side, click on the green button to add a payment. Click on the drop down button under "Payment Type." You should get three choices: "TPC Debit Card," "Credit Card," & "PC Dollars." Choose CC and enter your info in the boxes below. CC info should be on the left while the TPC Debit card info will be on the right.

I don't have those options on the top. The only options I have on the bottom are Pampered Chef Dollars, Pampered Chef Credit Card, and Pampered Chef Debit Card.

ms_twana said:
I don't have those options on the top. The only options I have on the bottom are Pampered Chef Dollars, Pampered Chef Credit Card, and Pampered Chef Debit Card.

Are you going through P3 or through CC on pamperedchef.com?

It sounds like your are using CC instead of P3. P3 will allow you to use your personal credit card. Also, is this your first time being a consultant? If not you will need to call home office. This is my 2nd time and they computer still acknowledged me as the previous consultant, if that makes sense, based on my address info.

I'm going through CC online. Will P3 allow me to purchase the samples?

If they are the new product samples, yes. You'll be able to create a sample order on P3.

Okay. I tried to order my samples on P3. Under the Samples order section, I keep getting a message saying that an error occurred. And when I tried to order under the Personal section, it's not recognizing the item numbers of 3 of my products. When I put the item number in, then quantity, only the quantity updates. The name of the product does not show in the box.

If you are ordering the new line at a discounted price, you are limited to a quantity of 1 each.

If you are making a typo, you can always click on the magnifying glass next to the box where you would type in the number & search for the item by name. ;)

Okay. I just figured out what I'm doing. I'm trying to order from the outlet. Below is what it has in this section. I was putting in the CX88 number instead of the 2123 number. But when I now put in the 2123 number, the price that comes up is the $4.50 instead of the $3.75. How do I get the outlet price to come up?

Hot Pad/Trivet-Lime CX88 Quantity:

Item # Description Retail
2123 Hot Pad/Trivet - Lime $4.50

Retail Price $4.50
Sample Price Per Package $3.75

you can't order outlet items on P3.

I found that I was able to use my debit card (non-PC) for supply orders the other day. I didn't have time to go deposit money into my PC account and found this very handy.

pcsharon1 said:
you can't order outlet items on P3.

Darn. I just can't get a break. I want to order some CHEAP things to give away as prizes for my upcoming shows. I guess I could just order the items under the regular price. It wasn't THAT much of a difference in price anyway.

Darn. Can't do that either. Those item numbers are specific to the outlet items. UGH!!! I'm getting annoyed!!!

I pretty much give away things on the supply order form - Seasons bests, citrus peelers, bamboo spooners, small things like that. You can buy all of those any time.

ms_twana said:
Darn. Can't do that either. Those item numbers are specific to the outlet items. UGH!!! I'm getting annoyed!!!

Just be patient. You'll be able to get those things soon. When you have your card you can order them on Consultant's Corner.

In the meantime send in a supply order (get your booster kit at the same time) and order the items Sharon mentioned - they're like 40% off and you get several of each.

If you don't have something to give as a prize just give them a $1 off or a % off or something like that and put payment in as "consultant gift" which is tax deductible too.

Use your energy to get more bookings.

If you need some door prize ideas that don't cost a lot of $$$, here are 2 that I do:
1. Use mini-muffin pan, buy a jiffy muffin mix ($1) and make mini-muffins. Put them in ziplock bags and you have 4 to 6 prizes right there. You can even freeze them so they are ready to pull out for each show.

2. I get some rubs off of the supply order, get mini ziplocks (like what jewelry comes in, Hobby Lobby or Michaels has them) and I put a label on them w/ my name and the prodcut name, & my website/phone #.... comes out to less than $0.50 (I think, can't remember exactly)

Good luck with your business!! Just remember you are in this to MAKE money not SPEND money, so door prizes don't have to cost very much! :)

pcsharon1 said:
I pretty much give away things on the supply order form - Seasons bests, citrus peelers, bamboo spooners, small things like that. You can buy all of those any time.

Okay. I'll look at that. Thanks!!!

BethCooks4U said:
Just be patient. You'll be able to get those things soon. When you have your card you can order them on Consultant's Corner.

In the meantime send in a supply order (get your booster kit at the same time) and order the items Sharon mentioned - they're like 40% off and you get several of each.

If you don't have something to give as a prize just give them a $1 off or a % off or something like that and put payment in as "consultant gift" which is tax deductible too.

Use your energy to get more bookings.

Unfortunately patient is one thing I'm NOT!! LOL. I never knew there were items on the supply form though. So, I'll order those.

chefcharity said:
If you need some door prize ideas that don't cost a lot of $$$, here are 2 that I do:
1. Use mini-muffin pan, buy a jiffy muffin mix ($1) and make mini-muffins. Put them in ziplock bags and you have 4 to 6 prizes right there. You can even freeze them so they are ready to pull out for each show.

2. I get some rubs off of the supply order, get mini ziplocks (like what jewelry comes in, Hobby Lobby or Michaels has them) and I put a label on them w/ my name and the prodcut name, & my website/phone #.... comes out to less than $0.50 (I think, can't remember exactly)

Good luck with your business!! Just remember you are in this to MAKE money not SPEND money, so door prizes don't have to cost very much! :)

Thanks. I thought of the mini muffin thing, but I am giving those to people that bring a friend. I want the other gifts for my drawings.

ms_twana said:
Unfortunately patient is one thing I'm NOT!! LOL. I never knew there were items on the supply form though. So, I'll order those.

Well, I'm not either so I can totally relate. That's why I said to re-direct your energies to getting bookings. :balloon:

Just a small tip/trick.....I don't buy things to use as prizes at my shows anymore. Instead, I pick something small (mini serving spatula, a rub, or some scrapers, etc) and add it to the winner's order. It helps the host and you make commission on it.

1. What is a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card is a reloadable prepaid card that can be used to make purchases on the Pampered Chef website. It is linked to your consultant account and can only be used for purchases on the website.

2. How do I get a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

You can request a Pampered Chef Debit Card from your consultant. They will provide you with an enrollment form to fill out and submit to the Pampered Chef Debit Card program. Once approved, you will receive your card in the mail.

3. What are the benefits of using a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

Using a Pampered Chef Debit Card allows you to easily track your purchases and earnings as a consultant. It also offers a 5% discount on all Pampered Chef purchases made with the card, as well as exclusive offers and promotions.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef Debit Card for purchases outside of the website?

No, the Pampered Chef Debit Card can only be used for purchases on the Pampered Chef website. It cannot be used at physical stores or other online retailers.

5. How do I reload my Pampered Chef Debit Card?

You can reload your Pampered Chef Debit Card by logging into your consultant account on the website and selecting the "Reload Card" option. You can also set up automatic reloads to ensure your card always has funds available for purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • kayleighsmom529