• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Order Chefs Tools in P3?

In summary, P3 is an online marketplace that sells various products, but currently does not offer chefs tools as part of their inventory. Other options for purchasing chefs tools include checking other online retailers or submitting a request to P3's customer service team. There are currently no alternative options for purchasing chefs tools on P3, but individual sellers on the marketplace may offer them for sale.
Rhonda-Roo
I read where we have until the end of June to order the chefs tools but I'm getting the red dot. Is there a different number we are supposed to use to order them? Thanks for any help!

Rhonda-Roo said:
I read where we have until the end of June to order the chefs tools but I'm getting the red dot. Is there a different number we are supposed to use to order them? Thanks for any help!

All orders had to be placed by the 24th.

Ahhh, I remember that now! I kept thinking it was until the end of June. Thanks for the quick reply.

What is P3?

P3 is a popular online marketplace for purchasing various products, including kitchen tools and equipment.

Why can't I order chefs tools in P3?

Unfortunately, P3 does not currently offer chefs tools as part of their product inventory. They may expand their offerings in the future, so be sure to check back regularly.

Where can I purchase chefs tools?

There are many other online retailers and physical stores that specialize in selling chefs tools. You can also try searching for specific tools on P3's marketplace, as some individual sellers may offer them.

Can I request that P3 add chefs tools to their inventory?

Yes, you can submit a request to P3's customer service team to consider adding chefs tools to their product offerings. However, there is no guarantee that they will fulfill this request.

Are there any alternative options for purchasing chefs tools on P3?

Currently, there are no alternative options for purchasing chefs tools on P3. However, you can try reaching out to individual sellers on the marketplace to see if they offer any chefs tools for sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heather223