• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Open Attachments?

In summary, there have been reports of users experiencing trouble opening attachments, with some receiving a blank window when attempting to open them. This issue seemed to be affecting some users with older files, but others were experiencing it with more recent files as well. Some users were able to open certain files while others were not, and there were also reports of some files appearing as blank screens when opened. However, the issue has since been resolved and users are now able to successfully download and open files.
ChefJoyJ
I don't know what's going on, but earlier today I could open attachments and now when I try, it brings up a blank window. :cry: What am I doing wrong? Help please! :eek:

Can anyone else confirm this problem?

It booted me off earlier when I was trying to look at some of the older files but I figured it was my computer!

I'm not having any trouble at all.

Jane - at first I thought it was the older files, but then I couldn't open some I looked at yesterday. :cry: I need inspiration for a flyer!! I'm just so darn uncreative... :p

I was looking for a file with gift ideas for realtors, and couldn't open some of them. They are from 2008 though.

NooraK said:
I was looking for a file with gift ideas for realtors, and couldn't open some of them. They are from 2008 though.

can you link me to the file?

I have always been only able to open some and not others.

Just lately, I've had it happen several times that when I try to open a file from here, it comes up as just a blank screen - and they haven't all been older files either. (like less than a year old)

I am having the same problem...

ChefBeckyD said:
Just lately, I've had it happen several times that when I try to open a file from here, it comes up as just a blank screen - and they haven't all been older files either. (like less than a year old)

That's exactly what's happening to me!! Only you make more sense when describing it.

ok, everything is fixed, download away :angel:

Thank you!!! I was just noticing I could download *and* open files! Woo-hoo!! :D

Thank you!

1. How do I open attachments in my email?

To open attachments in your email, you can either click on the attachment itself or right-click and select "Open." If you are having trouble opening an attachment, make sure your email client is up-to-date and try downloading the attachment and opening it from your computer's downloads folder.

2. Why can't I open any attachments in my email?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to open attachments in your email. It could be due to your email client not being up-to-date, a slow internet connection, or a security setting that is preventing the attachment from opening. Try updating your email client and checking your security settings to resolve the issue.

3. What should I do if I receive an error message when trying to open an attachment?

If you receive an error message when trying to open an attachment, try downloading the attachment and opening it from your computer's downloads folder. If the error persists, there may be an issue with the attachment itself or with your email client. Contact your email provider for further assistance.

4. Can I open attachments on my mobile device?

Yes, you can open attachments on your mobile device. However, the process may vary depending on the type of device and email client you are using. Generally, you can tap on the attachment to open it, or you may need to download the attachment and open it from your device's downloads folder.

5. How do I know if an attachment is safe to open?

If you are unsure if an attachment is safe to open, it is best to err on the side of caution and not open it. Look for any red flags, such as unfamiliar sender, suspicious subject line, or unusual file type. You can also run a virus scan on the attachment before opening it. If you are still unsure, contact the sender to confirm the safety of the attachment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krystalscooking
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • pc_jessica