• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't open any attachements?

ChefJoyJ

Veteran Member
Nov 13, 2007
I don't know what's going on, but earlier today I could open attachments and now when I try, it brings up a blank window. :cry: What am I doing wrong? Help please! :eek:

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
It booted me off earlier when I was trying to look at some of the older files but I figured it was my computer!

ChefJoyJ

Veteran Member
Nov 13, 2007
Jane - at first I thought it was the older files, but then I couldn't open some I looked at yesterday. :cry: I need inspiration for a flyer!! I'm just so darn uncreative... :p

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I was looking for a file with gift ideas for realtors, and couldn't open some of them. They are from 2008 though.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Just lately, I've had it happen several times that when I try to open a file from here, it comes up as just a blank screen - and they haven't all been older files either. (like less than a year old)

ChefJoyJ

Veteran Member
Nov 13, 2007
Just lately, I've had it happen several times that when I try to open a file from here, it comes up as just a blank screen - and they haven't all been older files either. (like less than a year old)

That's exactly what's happening to me!! Only you make more sense when describing it.