• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Losing Money on Sizzle Half-Off Deal? Here's What You Need to Know

In summary, "Can't Go to Sizzle" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef that occurs once a year in the summer, but may be held virtually at different times. It is open to everyone, regardless of whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant, a customer, or simply someone who loves to cook. At this event, you can expect to learn new cooking techniques, try out new recipes, and connect with other home cooks. There will also be exclusive deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products. No special equipment or ingredients are needed to participate, as a list of ingredients and necessary equipment will be provided beforehand and substitutions can be made if needed.
sandilou
Silver Member
Can't find this anywhere: I have a consultant that earned 1/2 off Sizzle but can't go now. Does she just loose that money?

Thanks!
Sandi

I believe so, yes. I know that was the case when they had National Conference and if you earned it. To make matters worse, I think it will still show up on her 1099 as "earned". I could be wrong about that, but I know it was discussed before.And no, she can't transfer the money/gift to someone else.

I don't think it will show up on the 1099 - it's not something that she ever accepted. That is my understanding from previous years.

What is "Can't Go to Sizzle"?

"Can't Go to Sizzle" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn new recipes, cooking tips, and connect with other home cooks.

When is the "Can't Go to Sizzle" event?

The "Can't Go to Sizzle" event is typically held once a year in the summer. However, due to the current global situation, the event may be held virtually at different times. Stay tuned for updates on our website and social media channels.

Can I attend "Can't Go to Sizzle" if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, "Can't Go to Sizzle" is open to everyone! Whether you're a Pampered Chef consultant, a customer, or just someone who loves to cook, you are welcome to join us for this virtual cooking event.

What can I expect from "Can't Go to Sizzle"?

At "Can't Go to Sizzle", you can expect to learn new cooking techniques, try out new recipes, and connect with other home cooks. There will also be exclusive deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products during the event.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients to participate in "Can't Go to Sizzle"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients to participate in "Can't Go to Sizzle". We will provide a list of ingredients and any necessary equipment beforehand so you can prepare ahead of time. You can also make substitutions if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views