• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Get Into My Newsletter Warm Call Report

In summary, to access the "Can't Get Into My Newsletter Warm Call Report," log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, select "Reports" and then choose the "Can't Get Into My Newsletter Warm Call Report" from the list. This report provides a list of customers who have not interacted with your newsletters for a certain period of time, including their contact information and the date of their last interaction. It is recommended to check this report at least once a month to re-engage with inactive customers. The time period for the report can be customized based on your preferences and the information can be used to improve your business by identifying inactive customers and tracking the effectiveness of your newsletter content
jwpamp
Before I call Tech Support -- is it just me?

hmmm...nevermind. Got in with Firefox but couldn't with Chrome. ?? Oh well!

It's hard to say for sure without more information, but it's possible that others are experiencing the same issue as you. Have you tried checking online forums or asking around to see if anyone else is having the same problem? It could also be helpful to provide some more details about the issue you're having so that others can better assist you.

1. How do I access the "Can't Get Into My Newsletter Warm Call Report"?

To access the report, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, select "Reports" from the drop-down menu and choose "Can't Get Into My Newsletter Warm Call Report" from the list of available reports.

2. What information does the "Can't Get Into My Newsletter Warm Call Report" provide?

This report provides a list of customers who have not opened or clicked on your newsletters for a certain period of time. It also includes their contact information and the date of their last newsletter interaction.

3. How often should I check the "Can't Get Into My Newsletter Warm Call Report"?

We recommend checking this report at least once a month to stay on top of inactive customers and re-engage with them through other means, such as personalized emails or phone calls.

4. Can I customize the time period for the "Can't Get Into My Newsletter Warm Call Report"?

Yes, you can choose the time period for the report to show inactive customers based on your preferences. You can select a specific month, quarter, or year, or even customize the date range.

5. How can I use the information from the "Can't Get Into My Newsletter Warm Call Report" to improve my business?

The report can help you identify customers who may have lost interest in your newsletters and come up with strategies to re-engage them. You can also use the report to track the effectiveness of your newsletter content and make improvements to better engage your audience in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies