• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Pampered Chef Bookings: Tips to Increase Party Reservations

I'm starting to feel more confident about things. I've been doing a full service check out and have been asking every customer if they would like me to do a file search for them. I also follow up with previous customers to see if they have any new leads. What have you done to get bookings?
ponvn591
So I have been doing Pampered Chef for about 2 months now and i love it. However, my last 4 parties had NO BOOKINGS! So as of right now I do not have any parties planned for the future. I am just curious as to how some Consultants can get about 3-5 bookings per show and I cant even get one from 4 shows! I have even offered a free product of their choice as a booking promotion but it still isn't doing the trick. I am starting to believe that I am not cut out to do Pampered Chef bc no one wants to have parties with me. It really brings me down because I dont want to stop doing PC but if I don't have any parties what am I gonna do?

Any thoughts??

Have you asked the past 4 Hostesses what they thought of your show, I remember when I first started I asked every guest to help me be the best I could be and to please note on the back of the drawing slips any comments about the show...what they liked, didn't like, would like to see and not see at a PC show. I valued their comments and honesty. I also felt when I first started that is was ok to ask for help (something I have a hard time with)...turn to your friends, family, co-workers, past co-worker, parents of your kid's friends, anyone...and ask them to host a started show for you (they don't need to know that you've already done 4). Back when I started we had to book 6 shows when we signed...I looked for those 6 bookings in different circles....one was my own, one was a current co-worker, another a past co-worker, my co-leader for my daughter's girl troop, my sister-in-law, my neighbor, and my friend did a catalog show... that gave me 6 completely different circles of guests!!!Did you do your own kick off show...I invited everyone I knew, everyone on my Christmas Card list.When my business slows down I always look for an event to do...this will open you up to a new group of people. What about this Pamper your Business that everyone is talking about? Do you wear your PC everywhere you go?I hope this help...don't give up, over my 8 1/2 years my business has gone up and down. Oh, one more thought... have you contacted your director?

How about contacting local schools, nurseries and churches to find out if they have any forthcoming fairs or fundays. You can normally book a table or stall there which doesn't cost very much and you can use it as a way to meet people. Here in London you don't get very much sales but you do get to meet people who will be interested in what you have to offer and will be willing to host a show for you.

What have you done so far to get bookings? How many times throughout the show do you talk about bookings? Do you ask every customer at check out? Have you asked your director/recruiter for advice/coaching on this?

Also it isn't to late to call those guests from your first 4 shows. Use the Customer Care Call script available on CC in the training section. Part of that call guides you through how to ask for bookings.

I think you are putting a lot of pressure on yourself! ALL of the advice you have been given is good. Are you doing a full service check out? Do a file search on here, there are lots of cute ideas to plant seeds about bookings. AND, you can follow up with the previous customers. Sometimes people are embarrassed to book in front of others for whatever reason. There's also lots of great info on this site about CC calls, too! Good Luck... and HAVE FUN!!

I would ask your director for coaching on this, and ask to attend one of her shows so you can see how she goes about getting bookings at shows. I struggled with it in my first few months as well, and I feel like I just hit my stride feeling really confident about everything in June- next week is my one year anniversary with PC, so yes, I agree that you are being too hard on yourself! GL! :)

I strongly suggest seeking out fundraisers. You'll get new clients, shows and give life to your business.

I've been doing PC for 5 months now and felt exactly like you after the first few shows. In fact, I'm sure there's a post around here with a similar title made by me :)
I received some great advice and suggestions while at one of our cluster meetings and thelast few times, I've been successful at booking shows off my parties. I have found that the guests want to help out their friend more so then me, so when I remind them that their friend, the host, can benefit from the host special if they book a show of their own, it gets the host all excited and eager and she helps to persuade her friends to do a show of their own also. My last show with 8 guests, I had 4 bookings.
At check out now, I used to ask once about hosting a show and if they said no, I'd drop it. I'd look at their drawing slip and only approached those people that had circled a 5 or above. I assumed that those who circled lower were simply not interested and I didn't want to pester them. A team mate explained how she engaged each and every guest in friendly banter at checkout time so that they felt comfortable with her. She even asked each guest to explain the number they circled for their interest in having a show. If they circled a 2, she;d ask them to tell her about why they circled a two and she'd say things like, "is that a No, not right now..or a no, not ever?" Many times the guests were interested in having a show but didnt know a good time to fit it in their schedule. So she'd explain about how the hosting benefit worked and told them if they just jotted down a date in the calendar within the next 6 months, they could agree later on a date that worked better, but that at least the host could also take advantage of the host benefits when she had her show. Not sure if all that gibberish made any sense to you but maybe it will help. It has surely helped me. Good luck

CAPCnewbie said:
I've been doing PC for 5 months now and felt exactly like you after the first few shows. In fact, I'm sure there's a post around here with a similar title made by me :)
I received some great advice and suggestions while at one of our cluster meetings and thelast few times, I've been successful at booking shows off my parties. I have found that the guests want to help out their friend more so then me, so when I remind them that their friend, the host, can benefit from the host special if they book a show of their own, it gets the host all excited and eager and she helps to persuade her friends to do a show of their own also. My last show with 8 guests, I had 4 bookings.
At check out now, I used to ask once about hosting a show and if they said no, I'd drop it. I'd look at their drawing slip and only approached those people that had circled a 5 or above. I assumed that those who circled lower were simply not interested and I didn't want to pester them. A team mate explained how she engaged each and every guest in friendly banter at checkout time so that they felt comfortable with her. She even asked each guest to explain the number they circled for their interest in having a show. If they circled a 2, she;d ask them to tell her about why they circled a two and she'd say things like, "is that a No, not right now..or a no, not ever?" Many times the guests were interested in having a show but didnt know a good time to fit it in their schedule. So she'd explain about how the hosting benefit worked and told them if they just jotted down a date in the calendar within the next 6 months, they could agree later on a date that worked better, but that at least the host could also take advantage of the host benefits when she had her show. Not sure if all that gibberish made any sense to you but maybe it will help. It has surely helped me. Good luck
I NEVER EVER look at the drawing slips before I ask people if they want to book. I go into the check out phase of my show assuming that everyone wants to have a party. When people come to check out, I ask them something like "now, were you one of the ones who wanted to have your own party?" or "I know you wanted that DCB - did you want your party in Sept. to get it for 60% off?" etc....I found that if I looked at the drawing slips before I asked, that it changed my attitude while asking. I was asking, but assuming the answer was going to be no - now I ask assuming the answer will be yes! Oh - and at least 50% of my hosts had marked NO on the drawing slip!

I actually dont even use the drawing slips anymore and just use the grid on the receipt. So when I am at checkout, I can see what they've circled. But by not using the drawing slips, it's just one less thing for me to worry about keeping track of since I'm still trying to perfect my filing and organizing system.

I am going to try these idea! I do need to look at everyone like they want to have a show!

1. How can I get more bookings for my Pampered Chef business?

There are a few different strategies you can try to increase your bookings. First, make sure you are consistently reaching out to your network and following up with potential hosts. Utilize social media and other online platforms to promote your business and reach a wider audience. Offer incentives or special deals for hosting a party, and make it easy for people to say yes by providing a variety of party options. Lastly, consider joining or creating a team within your community to collaborate and share resources.

2. What if I am struggling to find people willing to host a Pampered Chef party?

If you are having trouble finding hosts, try expanding your network and reaching out to friends and family members who may not have been approached yet. You can also consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to host a party or event. Additionally, make sure you are providing a clear and compelling pitch to potential hosts, highlighting the benefits and rewards of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef parties more successful and engaging?

There are a few key elements to a successful Pampered Chef party. First, make sure you have a variety of products on display and available for guests to try. This will allow them to experience the products firsthand and see the quality and usefulness for themselves. Additionally, make sure you are providing a fun and interactive atmosphere, such as playing games or offering prizes. Lastly, make sure you are knowledgeable about the products and able to answer any questions or provide recipe ideas.

4. What are some creative ways to promote my Pampered Chef business and attract new customers?

There are many creative ways to promote your Pampered Chef business. Consider hosting a themed party, such as a holiday cooking party or a girls' night in. You can also offer cooking classes or workshops to showcase the versatility of the products and attract potential customers. Collaborate with local businesses or organizations to cross-promote each other's services. Lastly, make sure you are utilizing social media and other online platforms to reach a wider audience.

5. What resources or support does Pampered Chef provide to help me get more bookings?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support to help consultants get more bookings. This includes a personalized website, marketing materials, and access to training and support from other consultants and the company itself. You can also join or create a team within your community for additional support and resources. Pampered Chef also regularly offers promotions and incentives to help consultants increase their bookings and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies