• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Reach My Cookware Sales Goal - Any Tips?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who is struggling to sell enough cookware to earn points for a promotion. Suggestions are given such as using the cookware during demonstrations, showcasing recipes like skillet cakes, sauteing pans, and burnt cheese, and offering the "try me" size to lead to bigger sales. The conversation also includes requests for recipes and advice on how to conduct the burnt cheese demo.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am about at the end of my rope. I wanted to earn the cookware so bad. I am at 1037 for the Pan o Rama points and seem to be stuck. I have mentioned it when hostess close their show, I really talk it up at shows, I even started to offer the layaway program and talked about it in my newsletter, but really wanted it done before the deadline. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to increase my cookware sales?
Help please....

Leslie

Well you have until May 31 to sell any cookware and earn points.
Do you have cookware that you use in your shows during the demonstration? If they see it in action they are more sure to buy, especially if you tell them if they host a party they can try to get it for 50% off.

skillet cakes!Have you tried any of the skillet cake recipes? People love that you can bake cakes in the family skillet. Then you can invert it on a platter, and show how awesomely non-stick it is because it's almost clean when you invert it:)
People are definately more likely to buy products that they see in action!

All I have is the 8" professional skillet

Rice Crispy Treats or Garlic or Cin Pull Aparts??Have you tried making either of these and showing "cleaning" the pan with the Paper Towel??

HTH,

Lisa

Saute pans. . .They may not be the most expensive piece that someone could buy, but if you sell ten of them you are on your way to getting the pieces you want for free. The "try me" size can lead to bigger and better sales.

The pull-aparts (sweet or garlic) in the saute pans are a big hit.

Even if you don't have the cookware you can talk about the line. Ask your guests what they like to cook on top of the stove. Do they make rice (won't stick)? Do they make hamburger/tuna helper (make it in the big skillet and have less mess)? Are they buying "disposable" cookware and spending lots more money over time?

my FAVE cookware demo is burnt cheese

Recipes
chefjeanine said:
They may not be the most expensive piece that someone could buy, but if you sell ten of them you are on your way to getting the pieces you want for free. The "try me" size can lead to bigger and better sales.

The pull-aparts (sweet or garlic) in the saute pans are a big hit.

Even if you don't have the cookware you can talk about the line. Ask your guests what they like to cook on top of the stove. Do they make rice (won't stick)? Do they make hamburger/tuna helper (make it in the big skillet and have less mess)? Are they buying "disposable" cookware and spending lots more money over time?

Could you post the recipes for the cinnamon and garlic pull-aparts?

CookwareI am in the same boat. I have the grill pan, 8"saute pan in both profession and excutive. I talk them up at shows and have been able to sell only the grill pan. I tried the burnt cheese at home and it is amazing. I plan on doing it at every show until 5/31.

Would you please post the recipe for burnt cheese?

Jeanie Gay
PC Consultant #472939
Statesboro GA

Burnt CheeseOn the executive 8 inch saute pan, place a slice of cheese on it. Place over low heat and leave it there for 15-20 minutes. It comes off with your fingers or a spatula. It is amazing, the pan afterwards looks like nothing was ever cooked on it!

Can you please post the recipe for the rice krispises treats?

Recipe for burnt cheese?Yes, I'm a Newbie! I come hear everyday looking for new ideas and good advice and have found lots! Haven't yet posted anything as I am still not experienced enough to offer any advice but I just had to respond to this. I love to cook and try new recipes and have been asked many times for certain recipes but never in my life has anyone asked me for a recipe for "burnt cheese". Sorry. It just made me chuckle.

Before I earned my Executive 12in skillet I used the 8in and melted butter and marshmallows and show how easy it cleaned up! I also showed the ice cube trick and explained why it worked, and I made the big chocolate chip cookie sometimes all at the same show just depended on the crowd.:D

when you do the burnt cheese demo, do you do it at the hostess house? If so, does it make her house smell(I am on an odor kick today).

Sometimes they want it...It's strange but for me sometimes they want it, sometimes they don't. It seemed like last year I really couldn't sell much cookware. I stared in Nov. 04and I really wanted the cookware for myself because of the lifetime guarantee.
Someone who cooks all the time knows what a smart investment this is. To have a cookware set for life is great!!
You are probably doing a wonderful job explaining the features, talking about warranties, and how it would benefit them. It's not your fault!

Sometimes we get stuck with a group that just doesn't see the justification in spending a couple hundred dollars on pans...
and then we get the kind of people who cook almost everyday and to them this is a steal to get the pan for 60% off. I sold so many pans during Feb. because of that special. I had four bookings off my first Feb. show so she could get 4 more pans at 60% off. She loves them!!

The half price cookware set is a great deal! I am looking to sell a couple next month and this Sat.
Don't think you could have said something better or maybe if you would have done this or that something might have been different. That's not the case. Most of the time it's just the group of people who we have at shows.
Keep up the good work and in time it will pay off.
You might want to do some research and have it handy. Like having comparisons on different kinds of cookware. PC will blow them away. Especially at the half price discount we offer our hosts.
Debbie

Amy Shawback said:
Before I earned my Executive 12in skillet I used the 8in and melted butter and marshmallows and show how easy it cleaned up! I also showed the ice cube trick and explained why it worked, and I made the big chocolate chip cookie sometimes all at the same show just depended on the crowd.:D

Whats the recipe for the big chocolate chip cookie? Do you make it in the saute pan?

yes you lightly coat the pan with butter and use a little less than half a tube of chocolate chip cookies( I use any kind that is on sale) throw it in the oven until its done let it cool some before you slide it out or it will mush together good luck!

Thanks for the great ideas!!
Thanks for the ideas. I too have been having a bit of a slump. I have made the pineapple upside down cake in the family skillet. It was a big hit with everyone, but I only sold one pan that night.:( I would love to try the rice krispy treats. Do you do that in the saute pan or do you need a bigger pan. I guess maybe you could make it in the family skillet to make more. Anyway thanks I am have been a consultant since May!! I love to look at all the great things that are on here.

My recipeIs very simple. Simply put a handfull of shredded cheddar or mozzarella in the pan and let her rip!

What's the ice cube trick? :confused:

1. Why do some guests not want to host a party?

There could be a variety of reasons why some guests may not want to host a party. They may feel overwhelmed with the idea of planning and hosting a party, they may not have enough space in their home, or they may simply not be interested in hosting a party at this time. It's important to respect their decision and offer alternative options for them to still enjoy our products.

2. How can I encourage guests to host a party?

One way to encourage guests to host a party is by highlighting the benefits of hosting, such as earning free and discounted products, trying new recipes, and spending quality time with friends and family. You can also offer to help them with the planning process and make it as easy and stress-free as possible for them.

3. What if all of my friends have already hosted a party?

If you've exhausted your current circle of friends and family who are willing to host a party, it may be time to expand your network. Consider reaching out to co-workers, neighbors, or joining local community groups to meet new people who may be interested in hosting a party. You can also offer to do a virtual party for those who may not be able to host in-person.

4. How can I make hosting a party more appealing?

To make hosting a party more appealing, you can offer special incentives or promotions, such as a free gift for the host or a discount on their order. You can also make the party more interactive and fun by playing games or doing demonstrations with our products. Additionally, make sure to communicate the benefits and rewards of hosting a party to entice potential hosts.

5. What if I don't have enough bookings for my party?

If you're struggling to get enough bookings for your party, try reaching out to your current customers and offering a special incentive for them to host a party. You can also offer a "bring a friend" option for guests to invite someone who may be interested in hosting a party. Additionally, utilize social media and other online platforms to reach a larger audience and generate more bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cajunchelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
shano
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Kathytnt