• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Reach This Gal for Booking & Consulting

In summary, if you reach out to her but don't get a response, you can try looking up her information on whitepages or 411.com. You can also email her or send her a note in the mail.
milkangel
cant get a hold of this one gal to book her show and she also wanted to become aconsultant and register but her #is disconected? what do i do?

Re: Hlep!!!!Did you get the # from a door prize slip at a booth? Some people think they have a better chance of winning if they mark all the boxes but have no real intention to do anything. But then again how would you call her if she won??.....hmmmmm I don't know if there is anything you can do.

Re: Hlep!!!!See if you can look the number up in the phone book or google it

Maybe she mixed up the number or if her handwriting is bad

Just a thought

:chef:

Re: Hlep!!!!try 411.com or phonebook.com

Re: Hlep!!!!If you can't get the # thing figured out, send her something in the mail or by e-mail.

Re: Hlep!!!!whitepages.com

Re: Hlep!!!!
starrmarie said:
Did you get the # from a door prize slip at a booth? Some people think they have a better chance of winning if they mark all the boxes but have no real intention to do anything. But then again how would you call her if she won??.....hmmmmm I don't know if there is anything you can do.

When i talked to her she is very interested in every thing she marked off. she is getting married and wants to sell pc. i really think she does have intention of doing pc and a show.

Re: Hlep!!!!I usually go to whitepages.com , and depending on what information I have, search for it that way. Try her Last Name and City/zipcode first. See if something comes up and matches the address. If so- if they are LISTED, you'll get the home phone number.
If they aren't listed, there isn't much you can do.If nothing comes up with Last name, I try Last name & first name and the city/zip. Then I'll try a "Reverse Lookup" if I can read the Address. I search for the address, and enter what I have. You can also try the Reverse Lookup and search for the phone number she gave you. Unless it was unlisted or a cell phone, it may still come up.If none of that results in anything, then email her (if you have that) or send her a note in the mail. You could just say that you were unable to reach her at the number she gave, but wanted to follow up with her about some of the things on her prize slip.I had a lady who didn't give me her phone number, just an email, and she was a "maybe" for a show. I had sent out a newsletter and she replied to it about something. I emailed her back and asked "What is the best time and phone number that I can contact you?" I didn't tell her that she failed to provide a phone # :D....but she replied with the info I needed and now she's hosting a show in July and is super excited....so don't give up. She may have just mistakenly wrote her number wrong.

1. How can I reach this gal for booking and consulting?

To book a consulting session with this gal, you can contact her through the Pampered Chef website or by reaching out to her directly through her social media channels. She is also available for booking through email or phone.

2. What is the cost for booking a consulting session?

The cost for booking a consulting session with this gal will vary depending on the type of session and the length of time. Please contact her for specific pricing information.

3. What type of consulting services does this gal offer?

This gal offers a wide range of consulting services, including kitchen organization, meal planning, and recipe development. She also offers personalized coaching and training for using Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I book a group consulting session with this gal?

Yes, this gal offers group consulting sessions for parties, events, or team meetings. Please contact her for more information on group session pricing and availability.

5. Is this gal available for virtual consulting sessions?

Yes, this gal offers virtual consulting sessions through video calls or phone calls. This is a great option for those who are unable to meet in person or live in a different location. Please contact her to schedule a virtual consulting session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mzwizard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom