• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Host/Guest Specials for May-August | Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the latest host/guest specials for May-August include discounts on popular products, free gifts with purchase, and special bundles. To take advantage of these specials, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or attend a party as a guest. These specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and are only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. They change every few months and vary by location.
redd3708
The other day I saw a flyer advertising the May, June, July, and August Host/Guest specials. It had pictures and other extras. I can't find it....do any of y'all know where it is located?

Please help.

I don't know if this is what you wanted... but this is the one that I have.

Attachments

• June - August Specials.pdf
    399.4 KB · Views: 329
I'm really interested in taking advantage of these specials and I want to make sure I don't miss out on any of the details. Thanks in advance!Hey there! I haven't seen the flyer myself, but I would suggest checking the company's website or social media pages. They might have posted it there for easy access. You could also try reaching out to the company directly and asking if they can send you a copy or provide more information about the specials. Good luck!

1. What are the latest host/guest specials for May-August?

The latest host/guest specials for May-August include discounts on popular products, free gifts with purchase, and special bundles.

2. How can I take advantage of these specials?

To take advantage of these specials, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or attend a party as a guest. The host will receive the discounts and free gifts, while guests can purchase the special bundles.

3. Can I combine these specials with other offers or discounts?

No, these specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are only valid for the specified time period and cannot be used with other promotions.

4. Are these specials available in all countries?

These specials are only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. They may vary by location and are subject to availability.

5. How often do the host/guest specials change?

The host/guest specials change every few months, typically coinciding with the change of seasons. Be sure to check back regularly to see the latest offers and discounts available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Rossana
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies