• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find Stop Sell - Tools Flier?

In summary, the "Can't Find Stop Sell - Tools Flier" is a promotional flyer that showcases Pampered Chef tools that are currently unavailable for purchase. It is updated regularly, but availability of tools may change at any time. The featured tools are not available for purchase, but may be found through a consultant or third-party seller. You can sign up for email notifications to be informed when a tool is back in stock, but availability is not guaranteed.
flemings99
Gold Member
Anyone able to locate the new stop sell flier for our catalogs?

It wouldn't surprise me if you wont' see it until after 12pm or so (Central time). Seems they get those up in the mornings very often when something is coming out.I don't see any flyer yet...just a copy of the email. But when it's there, it is supposed to be under the Product Status Alerts page (found in the Frequently Visited Links box)....just in case you didn't know that. ;)

I was able to order some on the Replacement Parts order form this morning. I didn't see anything available yet online either.

i thought they said we had to order on replacement parts

They did promise an online version also. It's still not up though.

It's there now.

You will be able to download the flyer by going to Consultant's Corner > Frequently Visited Links > Product Status Alerts.

But it won't let me order the replacement. :/

Thanks. Finally is showing up :)

Try KP21 in the non-commission replacement parts in P3. I was able to order 2 at no charge.

Teresa LM said:
Try KP21 in the non-commission replacement parts in P3. I was able to order 2 at no charge.

Thanks it wasn't working because the date wasn't today. :blushing:

Oh, I had that when I tried to finish my Kit Enhancement that I had started on another date too. Lesson learned. ;)

1. What is the "Can't Find Stop Sell - Tools Flier"?

The "Can't Find Stop Sell - Tools Flier" is a promotional flyer that showcases a selection of Pampered Chef tools that are currently unavailable for purchase. These tools may be temporarily out of stock or discontinued.

2. How often is the "Can't Find Stop Sell - Tools Flier" updated?

The "Can't Find Stop Sell - Tools Flier" is updated on a regular basis, typically every few weeks. However, availability of tools may change at any time, so we recommend checking the flyer frequently for the most up-to-date information.

3. Can I still purchase a tool if it is featured on the "Can't Find Stop Sell - Tools Flier"?

No, unfortunately, the tools featured on the "Can't Find Stop Sell - Tools Flier" are currently unavailable for purchase. However, you may be able to find them through a consultant's inventory or through third-party sellers.

4. How can I be notified when a tool on the "Can't Find Stop Sell - Tools Flier" is back in stock?

You can sign up for email notifications on the Pampered Chef website to be notified when a specific tool is back in stock. You can also reach out to your consultant and they can help you find the tool or suggest a similar alternative.

5. Will the tools on the "Can't Find Stop Sell - Tools Flier" ever be available for purchase again?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the tools featured on the "Can't Find Stop Sell - Tools Flier" will be available for purchase again. Some tools may be discontinued permanently, while others may come back in stock at a later time. We recommend checking the flyer and website regularly for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • Rossana
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ferenczk
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies