• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did My Posts Go? Frustrating Pampered ChefAngel Issue

In summary, if you are unable to see your posts on the Pampered Chef Angel page, they may have been removed by the page administrator. If you are having trouble locating your posts, try checking the "Recent Posts" or "Photos" sections. To post on the page, click on the "Write Something" box and type in your post. Your posts may not be appearing if they do not follow the page's guidelines or if you have been blocked by the administrator. To contact the administrator, click on the "Message" button on the page's cover photo.
cochef
Gold Member
I am not sure where to post this. I have been in touch with PCAngel about an item for sale and now I can't find any of the posts. What happened to them? Frustrating!!

Can you search for the item name?

Go to the search (top right of every page), and a mini-search box will expand to search by member name.
Start typing in PCAngel and it changes to PCAngela and you can find her posts.

Charlie said:
**I have a Pampered Chef, 9 x 6 tray which has been very well used for years to make garlic toast on in my toaster oven. I also have been making sandwiches on it, toasting each side, thus the buttered sandwich bread touches the tray. A few days ago part of the dark coating came off with one of the sandwiches and it is sticking badly when I cook on it now...and not just where the coating came off. What can I do to restore it for use again? Please give me step-by-step instructions. Thank you very much.sharehttp://cooking.stackexchange.com/posts/58449/editflag
Sounds to me like you need to contact the Home Office.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your frustration. Sometimes, posts can get lost in the shuffle or accidentally deleted. I would recommend reaching out to PCAngel directly to see if they can help you locate the posts or provide any updates on the item for sale. In the meantime, feel free to browse our community page for similar items or reach out to other consultants for assistance. We are all here to support each other. Best of luck!

1. Where did my posts go?

If you are unable to see your posts on the Pampered Chef Angel page, it is possible that they were removed by the page administrator. Please reach out to the administrator for more information.

2. Why can't I find my posts on the Pampered Chef Angel page?

If you are having trouble locating your posts, it is possible that they were moved to a different section of the page. Try checking the "Recent Posts" or "Photos" sections to see if your posts are there. If not, please contact the page administrator for assistance.

3. How do I post on the Pampered Chef Angel page?

To post on the Pampered Chef Angel page, simply click on the "Write Something" box at the top of the page. Type in your post and click "Post" to share it with the community.

4. Why are my posts not showing up on the Pampered Chef Angel page?

There are a few reasons why your posts may not be appearing on the page. Make sure that your post follows the page's guidelines and that you have not been blocked from posting by the page administrator. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to the administrator for further assistance.

5. How can I contact the Pampered Chef Angel page administrator?

If you have any questions or concerns about your posts on the Pampered Chef Angel page, you can reach out to the page administrator by clicking on the "Message" button on the page's cover photo. This will allow you to send a private message to the administrator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • leftymac
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views