• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking a Show on a Budget: Can You Help?

In summary, the conversation discusses a booking game where the audience is asked to list products they would like if money were no object, and then calculate how much they would save by booking a show. The speaker is having their first show and is looking for advice on how to implement this game. They suggest having guests jot down their desired products and then deducting the host benefits from their list. The conversation ends with positive feedback and well wishes.
barbchan
Hey all,
I hate to have to ask this but......

I recently came across where someone posted a kind of booking game where they had the audience make a list of products they would like if money were no object. Then they had them add up their total, take off certain percents, take half off some, etc. Basically, it was to show exactly how much money they save by booking a show. I am having my first show tonight and would like to do this but I can't find it anywhere.....

Please, in the name of all that is Pampered Chef, can someone help me? :eek:

Make it up!Just wing it.
Pick a certain amount you are going to have everyone pretend they earned at their show:
Example of what to say:
Have everyone jot down at the back of their order form what they would like to get if money were no object!! Have them list these things for a few minutes. When everyone is finished have them get ready to check out their host benefits if they hosted a show.
An average show is $500 (or pick any amount you want to)
That's only 17 people who order $30. Some will order more and if you get more than 17 people to order you can increase your guest sales. Ok here we go. At $500 you get $90 in FREE products. So deduct $90 from your list. Average out which products added together would equal this amount.
Then at $500 you will get 2 half price items. Get your next two highest priced items and cut them in half. Now you can take 25% off of whatever you didn't get FREE. Half price items don't count and neither do host specials for the month, but what a deal it is to get anything for 50-60% off!! Don't forget to mention FREE shipping, and 10% discount for a full year after their show and the new booking benefit!!
Hope this works!! Have a great day!!
Debbie

God bless you! I'm tickled pink with this idea and I really think it will get a good response.

Thanks so much. :)

1. How can I book a show on a budget?

Booking a show on a budget is easy with Pampered Chef. Our consultants are trained to help you plan and execute a successful show without breaking the bank. We offer a variety of affordable options for hosts, including virtual shows and discounted products.

2. Can I still earn free products and rewards if I book a show on a budget?

Absolutely! Our host rewards program is designed to help you get the most out of your budget. You can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your show, so even with a limited budget, you can still earn great rewards.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for booking a show on a budget?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions specifically for hosts on a budget. These may include discounted products or additional rewards for reaching certain sales goals. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current promotions when booking your show.

4. Can I customize my show to fit my budget?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a show that fits your budget and your needs. This may include choosing specific products or recipes that are more budget-friendly, or offering alternative options for hosting, such as a virtual show.

5. How can I make the most of my budget when booking a show?

There are many ways to maximize your budget when booking a show with Pampered Chef. One tip is to invite as many guests as possible to increase the potential sales. You can also ask your consultant for advice on how to get the most out of your budget, such as choosing products with multiple uses or hosting a themed show to appeal to a specific audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef