• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Thread: Looking for Stepping Up to Directorship Tips and Tricks

In summary, there may be a few reasons why you cannot find a thread on your Pampered Chef product, such as searching for the wrong product or it no longer being available on the website. If you cannot find a thread, you can still leave a review on the product page or start a new thread. You can also ask for recipe suggestions or share your own recipes on a thread. If there is no existing thread for a product, you can reach out to customer service for assistance or start a new thread to ask your question.
cookn' katie
I have searched and searched and can't find a thread that I started to read the other night. I was someone who took a Stepping up to Directorship (but they called it a different name) who had great pages that they posted. Organizing your office, hostess specials, invites. You could email her to receive them and then someone posted them. Can anyone remember this thread and lead me to it. I wanted to make copies and I can't find it in any thread that I would guess it to be in! Please help! Katie

Well, I'm not sure exactly which thread, but here are the search results for all the threads you've started:

cookn' katie threads
Maybe that will help? Or if you know what timeframe you posted it?

Thanks - looks like some good info in there.

It was it! Thank You! I looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it! Thanks Again

1. Why can't I find a thread on my Pampered Chef product?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to find a thread on your Pampered Chef product. First, make sure that you are searching for the correct product and that you are spelling it correctly. If you are still unable to find a thread, it is possible that the product is no longer available on our website. You can also try reaching out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. How can I leave a review on a product without a thread?

If you are unable to find a thread for the product you would like to review, you can leave a review on our website by going to the product page and scrolling down to the "Write a Review" section. Click on the "Write a review" button and follow the prompts to leave your review. Your feedback is important to us, even if there is no existing thread for the product.

3. Can I start a thread for a product that doesn't have one?

Yes, you can start a thread for a product that currently does not have one. To do so, go to the product page and scroll down to the "Customer Reviews" section. Click on the "Start a Discussion" button and follow the prompts to create a new thread. This is a great way to share your experiences and tips with other Pampered Chef customers.

4. What should I do if I have a question about a product but there is no thread for it?

If you have a question about a product that does not have a thread, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance. You can also start a thread for the product and ask your question there. Our customer service team and other customers will be able to provide you with answers and helpful tips.

5. Are threads only for reviews or can I also ask for recipe suggestions?

Threads are not just for reviews, you can also use them to ask for recipe suggestions or share your own recipe ideas. Simply start a discussion on the product page and ask for recipe recommendations. Our community of Pampered Chef customers loves sharing their favorite recipes and tips with each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies