• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for the Perfect Pizza Recipe - Help Needed!

In summary, there are many types of crusts you can use for your pizza, including traditional dough, cauliflower crust, gluten-free crust, and even tortilla crust. To achieve a crispy crust, it's important to preheat your oven to a high temperature and bake the pizza on a preheated pizza stone or baking sheet. You can also make your own pizza sauce by combining tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Additionally, you can use any toppings you like for your pizza, and to prevent it from sticking to the pan, lightly grease the pan with olive oil or cooking spray and sprinkle some cornmeal on the pan.
facsteacher
I went to a Pampered Chef show about a year ago and our consultant made a yummy pizza that had several cheeses and topped with tomatoes. I also think it had garlic in it too. If anyone has any ideas what recipe this is please email me. I have search the PC website to no avail.

I'll bet it was the Tomato Basil Squares in the All The Best Cookbook. It is delicious. Here is the recipe.

Tomato-Basil Squares

2 packages (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
8 oz. block of Mozzarella cheese (Unshredded)
1 small block Parmesan cheese (Unshredded)
2/3 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
1 garlic clove
4 plum tomatoes (firm)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using lightly floured Baker’s Roller, roll pizza crust to within in inch of edge of rectangle Stone. Sprinkle Crust with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese; set aside.

Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate Parmesan Cheese into Small Batter Bowl. Add remaining mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, basil, and garlic pressed with Garlic Press.

Using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade, slice tomatoes; arrange evenly over crust. Using Medium Scoop, scoop cheese mixture evenly over tomatoes; spread evenly. Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into squares; serve warm.

Yield: 20 servings

Nutrients per serving (1 square): Calories 130, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 8g, Protein 4g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber 0g

Diabetic exchanges per serving (1 square): ½ starch, ½ meat, 1 fat (1/2 carb)

It could have been the Fantastic Focaccia Bread.The Fantastic Focaccia Bread is made with pizza crust, garlic, oregano, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese & either Romano or Parmesan cheese. Hope this helps!Brandy :)

PS: The recipe is on the Pampered Chef web site!

Last edited:

1. What types of crust can I use for my pizza?

There are many types of crusts you can use for your pizza, including traditional dough, cauliflower crust, gluten-free crust, and even tortilla crust. Pampered Chef also offers a pre-made pizza crust mix for a quick and easy option.

2. How do I get a crispy crust on my pizza?

To achieve a crispy crust, it's important to preheat your oven to a high temperature (around 425-450 degrees) and bake the pizza on a preheated pizza stone or baking sheet. You can also brush the crust with olive oil before adding toppings to help it crisp up.

3. How do I make my own pizza sauce?

You can make a simple pizza sauce by combining tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. You can also customize your sauce by adding ingredients like red pepper flakes or honey for a little extra kick.

4. Can I use any toppings for my pizza?

Absolutely! The beauty of making homemade pizza is that you can use any toppings you like. Some popular options include pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and olives. Don't be afraid to get creative with your toppings!

5. How do I prevent my pizza from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your pizza from sticking to the pan, make sure to lightly grease the pan with olive oil or cooking spray before adding the dough. You can also sprinkle some cornmeal on the pan for extra insurance against sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies