• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding Recipes for Taco Ring with Crab & 12" Skillet Dessert

In summary, to make a Taco Ring with Crab, you will need 1 pound of cooked crab meat, 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup of diced onions, 1/4 cup of diced green peppers, 1 can of black beans, and 2 tubes of crescent roll dough. You can substitute the crab for other types of seafood, such as shrimp, lobster, or canned tuna, adjusting the cooking time accordingly. To assemble the Taco Ring, preheat your oven to 375 degrees, unroll the crescent roll dough and place it in a circle on a baking sheet, sprinkle with taco seasoning, top
babywings76
Gold Member
I have someone looking for 2 different recipes. One is like the taco ring, but with crab meat. Is there a recipe for that somewhere? I'm having a hard time with google for it. The other recipe is something made in the 12" skillet w/ strawberry cake mix and strawberry pie filling, fresh strawberries for in between and on top it had cool whip. She just doesn't know the actual recipe. I can't find anything that is made like that. Any ideas on what these might be?

I have been with PC for 17 years and don't remember recipes like these. They sound like something a consultant made up on her own. We did have a seafood dip that might have been used in a ring with crescent rolls.Ingredients2 pkg 8 oz cresent rolls
2 pkg 8 oz cream cheese
1/2 c chopped onion
1 tsp dill weed
2 can(s) 6 oz crab meat or lg pkg. of imitation crab

Directions1
Separate crescent wedges, form a circle on a pizza pan, wide edges in and points out. Mix remaining ingredients. Heap crab mixture on wide part bringing the points over to center and tuck under. 2
Bake at 375` for 18-22 min. or until golden brown. 7 years and am not familiar with those recipes. They sound like something the consultant may have made up herself. Here is a Crab Crescent Ring recipe I found online:

In the F/W Season's Best, there is a recipe for Seafood Pastry Rounds, which is made with crescent rolls, but not in the form of a ring. I see no reason why you couldn't make a ring. Google Pampered Chef Seafood Pastry Rounds and you can find this recipe.

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Taco Ring with Crab?

You will need 1 pound of cooked crab meat, 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup of diced onions, 1/4 cup of diced green peppers, 1 can of black beans, and 2 tubes of crescent roll dough.

2. Can I substitute the crab for another type of seafood?

Yes, you can substitute the crab for shrimp, lobster, or even canned tuna. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. How do I assemble the Taco Ring?

First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Then, unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into triangles. Place the triangles in a circle on a large baking sheet, overlapping the edges to create a ring. Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the dough, then top with the crab, vegetables, and cheese. Fold the dough over the filling and tuck the ends under to secure. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown and the filling is heated through.

4. What can I serve with the Taco Ring?

This dish pairs well with a simple side salad, Mexican rice, or corn on the cob. You can also serve it with toppings like sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.

5. Can I make the 12" Skillet Dessert ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the skillet dessert ahead of time and reheat it in the oven before serving. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container in the fridge and adjust the cooking time accordingly when reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
c00p
  • ChefBeth2