• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Newsletter: Don't Miss Out on Our Latest Updates and Announcements!

In summary, the person forgot to send out the newsletter and is reminding themselves to do so. They also commented on another post about how a personal newsletter is better, but realized that this may not be feasible for everyone. They also mentioned that they are new to the website and need to add e-mails of friends and family.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Completely forgot to send out the April newsletter! :eek:Even with the reminder e-mail!

Guess I should get on the stick and send out May ... but then again I want to see what comes out in the May newsletter brings. This is what I said in March ....

That is why I ended up going to the PC newsletter. I liked being able to edit mine and all (I used Mike's), but it would be the middle of the month before I remembered to send it out! Or I too forgot a month altogether. DOH!!

Unfortunately there are things that the HO newsletter can offer that the rest of us can't. They know the recruiting specials in advance, and they can send on your behalf automatically. I'm grateful those subscribers who continue to stick with me, but I know it's a pretty attractive set of features through HO.

To me, the reason I don't go with the HO newsletter is that I don't want to take the time to copy every one of my contacts into the website ... not to mention that I added many to my list and didn't even save their first and last names!And I HATE that it is so cookie cutter. Hate, hate, hate, hate it! I want to give my people more than just a special and the same recipes they can find by going to my website!Considering this my reminder to update the site and send the newsletter out tonight!

Honestly, the only thing that made the HO newsletter attractive to me was that it goes out automatically....because I would forget so often. My comment wasnt meant tondetract fro the other newsletter services, like Joy's. Just was simply a comment about the original post forgetting ....been there done that! :D

Yep, I used to think a more personal one is better too but then realized that no newsletter because I kept not getting them out was worthless so I now go with the HO office one.

You don't have to individually add e-mails, I believe the system does it for us by syncing with P3. I know i need to add e-mails of friends and family that way they will get e-mails but that is on my to do list....

But that assumes that all your newsletter contacts are in P3! Which to me might be more efficient but there are many people who are not past hosts, not past customers, people who signed up at a a fair, and family and I include them ALL.

Well bummer! Tried to access the site today and it just stared at me when I entered the password. When I tried to do the "forgot password" thing it did this:

Not Found

Sorry,but you are looking for something that isn't here.

How do you edit the newsletter and make sure that it gets sent out. I'm new and on the new website. Thanks!!

There was no Nibbles on the 15th!! Does anyone know why?

1. Can't Believe It's Not Butter, what is it made of?

Can't Believe It's Not Butter is made with a blend of plant-based oils, water, and other natural ingredients. It does not contain any dairy or animal products.

2. Is Can't Believe It's Not Butter suitable for people with dairy allergies?

Yes, Can't Believe It's Not Butter is dairy-free and can be safely consumed by individuals with dairy allergies.

3. Can I use Can't Believe It's Not Butter for baking?

Yes, Can't Believe It's Not Butter can be used as a substitute for butter in most baking recipes. However, it is recommended to check the specific recipe for any necessary adjustments.

4. How many calories does Can't Believe It's Not Butter have?

Can't Believe It's Not Butter has 40 calories per serving, which is one tablespoon.

5. Is Can't Believe It's Not Butter considered a healthy choice?

Can't Believe It's Not Butter is a healthier alternative to butter as it has 70% less saturated fat and 40% fewer calories. It also contains no trans fat and is cholesterol-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PCJen
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
heat123
  • straitfan