• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Canola Oils Trans Fat Free?

In summary, canola oil is naturally trans fat free and is made from the seeds of the canola plant. To ensure that the canola oil you are using is trans fat free, look for the words "trans fat free" on the label and check the ingredients list for any hydrogenated oils. However, not all canola oils are trans fat free, as some may go through a process called hydrogenation. Canola oil can be used as a substitute for butter or other oils in baking, and is considered a healthy choice for cooking due to its low saturated fat content, high monounsaturated fat content, and omega-3 fatty acids.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the canola oils are trans fat free? I have a guest that wants to order it, answer is important re health concerns, party is closing this weekend, nothing listed in prod info guide??? Anyone come across this answer? TIA:)

checked our basil blend & my plain & there are NO trans fat in either......

Generally speaking, if it's liquid at room temperature it has no trans fat. Our oils are fine. Canola oil is a fairly healthy oil.

In Weight Watchers (and probably other diet plans) Canola oil is listed as one of the healthy oils, as opposed to corn oil or vegetable oil, which are not.

HTH

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our canola oils are indeed trans fat free. We take great pride in providing high quality, healthy products for our customers. I understand your guest's concerns and I am happy to provide you with this information so that they can confidently place their order before the party closes this weekend. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef! TIA :)

1. Is canola oil really trans fat free?

Yes, canola oil is naturally trans fat free. It is made from the seeds of the canola plant, which contain very low levels of trans fat.

2. How can I be sure that the canola oil I am using is trans fat free?

Look for the words "trans fat free" on the label of the canola oil. Additionally, make sure the ingredients list does not include any hydrogenated oils, as these are a source of trans fat.

3. Are all canola oils trans fat free?

No, not all canola oils are trans fat free. Some may go through a process called hydrogenation, which can add trans fat to the oil. It is important to check the label and ingredients list to ensure that the canola oil you are using is trans fat free.

4. Can I use canola oil as a substitute for butter or other oils in baking?

Yes, canola oil can be used as a substitute for butter or other oils in baking. It has a neutral flavor and high smoke point, making it a versatile option for cooking and baking.

5. Is canola oil a healthy choice for cooking?

Yes, canola oil is considered a healthy choice for cooking. It is low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat, which can help improve cholesterol levels. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for heart health.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kltaylo
  • byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Melissa78