• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Candy Making and Cookie Shows: What Does Mike Mean?

In summary, Mike mentioned in his October newsletter for his newsletter subscribers to ask him about candy making and cookie shows. This could include simple ideas such as 2 ingredient fudge made with chocolate frosting and chocolate chips or more complex recipes like peppermint cookies, chocolate praline toffee crisps, and brownie lollipops from the Holiday Cookbook. The new Homemade for the Holidays cookbook also has a variety of candy and cookie recipes. The October CN also offers some great ideas for holiday treats.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have Mike's newsletter service, and he put in the Oct. newsletter something about "ask me about Candy Making and Cookie shows" Now what does he mean by that? :confused: I can hear it now..."Hey Amanda, I'd love to know what candy you'll teach at a show?" me: "Huh?!"

I'm not Mike, but I can tell you that a super simple candy making idea is the 2 ingredient fudge... I use 1/2 can of chocolate frosting and a package of chocolate chips. Melt in the microcooker and load into the EAD with the open star tip. Pipe onto parchment paper and let it cool/set. Instant bite-size fudge for the holidays!

babywings76 said:
I have Mike's newsletter service, and he put in the Oct. newsletter something about "ask me about Candy Making and Cookie shows" Now what does he mean by that? :confused: I can hear it now..."Hey Amanda, I'd love to know what candy you'll teach at a show?" me: "Huh?!"

You could always ask him too, since he did tell you to ask him about it. ;)

There is the new peppermint cookie recipe that is for the fall. Also, in the Holiday cookbook, there is a recipe for Chocolate Praline Toffee Crisps or the Brownie lollipops that you could probably do at shows.

We have the choc. dipped pretzels, truffles, etc. There are lots of candy & cookie recipes in the cookbooks. I'm sure that is all he was talking about. That's how I took it & will offer if I have any takers.

I just checked out the Oct. CN (using the cheat method) and saw some great ideas to run with when people ask. Okay, so now I'm glad he put that in. :)

Also, the new Homemade for the Holidays has candy and cookie recipes. It's in the October CN.

I can't wait for them to post the holiday recipes! I just checked the Oct CN and they look pretty good.

1. What is the purpose of a candy making and cookie show?

The purpose of a candy making and cookie show is to demonstrate and showcase the various products and techniques used in making candies and cookies using Pampered Chef tools. It is also an opportunity to learn new recipes and tips for successful candy and cookie making.

2. Who is Mike and why does he feature in the title of the show?

Mike is a Pampered Chef consultant who specializes in candy making and cookie shows. He is known for his expertise and creativity in using Pampered Chef products to make delicious and visually appealing candies and cookies. He is the main presenter and instructor in the show, hence his name in the title.

3. Do I need to have any prior experience in making candies and cookies to attend the show?

No, you do not need any prior experience. The show is designed for both beginners and experienced candy and cookie makers. You will learn new techniques and tips regardless of your level of experience.

4. Will I be able to purchase the products used in the show?

Yes, all the Pampered Chef products used in the show will be available for purchase. Our consultants will be available to assist you in placing your order and answer any questions you may have about the products.

5. Can I host a candy making and cookie show at my home?

Yes, you can host a candy making and cookie show at your home. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. As a host, you will receive special discounts and rewards for hosting the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • fleurchef