• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Cancer Cake Testers: A Must-Have Tool for Garden Club Women - Get Yours Today!

In summary, Cancer Cake Testers are tools used to test the doneness of cakes and other baked goods. They were originally sold to raise funds for cancer research and are popular among garden club women for bake sales. They can also be used to test the doneness of other baked goods, vegetables, and meats. They are essential for ensuring perfectly baked goods and can be purchased from Pampered Chef or other retailers.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I did a show for the garden club women and they all seen my cake tester and now they all want them before I knew it the one hosting the show was showing this to everyone so before I could say no everyone said yes. HELP!!!! Does anyone have any they want to let loose of. I do not do pay pal but will send money before you ship. TIA:cry:

Go to your website and order them from there..........

Lisa

i didn't think the cake testers were available this october for HWC...or am i wrong? that is why she wants to know if we have them...try the marketplace!

Oh, I thought they were available. Sorry.

Lisa

I have some, a bunch actually. How many do you need?

Oh Yea I really need at least 10 my shipping zip code is 73055 tell me how much and I will send money please let me have your address also.

Dina, I hope Ann is able to help you. Have to say, though, your *Urgent* thread title had me worried for a second!

I do hope Ann can help. I am in need of these but thanks for the concern.

Dina, I replied to your PM. Apparently, I misremembered how many I had. I only have 6, but I'll set them aside for you, if you still want them.

I have the balance if you want them.

What are Cancer Cake Testers?

Cancer Cake Testers are specially designed tools that can be used to test the doneness of cakes and other baked goods. They are also commonly known as "cake testers" or "piercing rods".

Why are they called "Cancer Cake Testers"?

The name "Cancer Cake Testers" originated from the fact that these tools were initially sold to raise funds for cancer research. They were popularized by garden club women who used them to test cakes at bake sales.

Are Cancer Cake Testers only for testing cakes?

No, Cancer Cake Testers can also be used to test the doneness of other baked goods such as muffins, cupcakes, and even bread. They can also be used to check the tenderness of vegetables and the doneness of meats.

What makes Cancer Cake Testers a must-have tool for garden club women?

Garden club women often host bake sales to raise funds for their community projects. Cancer Cake Testers are essential for testing the doneness of cakes and ensuring that they are perfectly baked for sale. This tool helps them to avoid over or undercooking their baked goods.

Where can I get my own Cancer Cake Tester?

You can purchase Cancer Cake Testers directly from Pampered Chef or from one of our independent consultants. You can also find them at select retail stores or online retailers. Make sure to get yours today and support cancer research while also improving your baking skills!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
raebates