• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cancelled Show Brings Unexpected Blessing: A Lesson in Faith and Trust

In summary, a show that was booked months ago was cancelled, and the host that Christine booked with told her that she was seeing her the next day. Christine never returned any of the phone calls, and sent a letter, which stated that she would release the host if she didn't hear from her by a certain date. Today, things went wrong - the car has a "check engine light" and the car is misfiring. However, everything turned out okay in the end, as Christine was able to stay at home and be safe.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
Sometimes we just don't see a blessing until it hits us in the face.

I had a show booked for tonight. She booked from a party way back in July, and was excited to do a couples party with a Halloween theme. Flash forward to the past month. She never returned any of my phone calls to plan the show. I spoke with the host that she booked from, and she was seeing her the next day. I told her that I was trying to reach Christine. I tried again after that, and Christine still didn't return my phone calls. I finally sent her a letter, and said that if I didn't hear from her by (whatever date) that I needed to release her date to another host. Of course, I never heard from her.

She lives over 40 minutes away, in eastern Long Island, which is more rural, so I wasn't going to take the chance of saying "if I don't hear from you I will assume the party is still on" and just show up.

Today I took my car out to make a delivery, and the "check engine light" is flashing, and the car is misfiring. My husband just went out of town for the weekend, and my son's car in the driveway has an expired registration. So now I am housebound, without a car.

God does watch over me!

Yes, He does. I truly believe that one of the things we'll learn in heaven is all of the things God protected us from. I'd be willing to bet that some of our biggest frustrations have actually been for our benefit.

So glad to read that you are right where you are supposed to be - SAFE AT HOME, rather than out on some rural road, in the dark, wet night. Your story is a good witness to us, to look on the brighter side, when these things happen, and could lead to misfortune.

1. What is a "Cancelled Show a Blessing" event?

A "Cancelled Show a Blessing" event is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to still receive the benefits of hosting a cooking show, even if the original show was cancelled or unable to be held. It is a way for us to thank and bless our customers for their support and loyalty.

2. How do I qualify for a "Cancelled Show a Blessing"?

To qualify for a "Cancelled Show a Blessing", you must have had a Pampered Chef cooking show scheduled but it was cancelled for any reason. This could include a last-minute cancellation by the host or unforeseen circumstances that prevented the show from taking place.

3. What are the benefits of a "Cancelled Show a Blessing"?

The benefits of a "Cancelled Show a Blessing" include a 10% discount on any orders placed within 10 days of the original show date, as well as the opportunity to still earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of the cancelled show. You will also still receive the same personalized service and support from your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How can I redeem my "Cancelled Show a Blessing" offer?

To redeem your "Cancelled Show a Blessing" offer, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant within 10 days of the original show date and let them know that your show was cancelled. They will then assist you in placing your order and applying the 10% discount and any other benefits earned from the cancelled show.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can receive a "Cancelled Show a Blessing" offer?

There is no limit to how many times you can receive a "Cancelled Show a Blessing" offer. We understand that sometimes things happen that are out of our control, and we want to continue to show our appreciation and support to our customers. Therefore, if you have multiple shows cancelled, you will still qualify for the benefits each time. However, the offer is only valid for shows that were scheduled and cancelled within the past 12 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • cookingwithlove