• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Pampered Chef Save My Sales Goal?

In summary, If you need to cancel your cooking show, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to reschedule the show or find an alternative option. We understand that things come up and plans change. There is no cancellation fee for a cancelled cooking show. Yes, you can reschedule your cooking show with your consultant. They will work with you to find a new date and time that works for you and your guests. If your cooking show is cancelled, the orders and rewards will be canceled as well. If you have any questions about the status of your orders or rewards, please reach out to your consultant. If your cooking show is cancelled, unfortunately you will not be able to earn any host rewards. However,
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
The Wine Tasting Show my host was going to hold was cancelled and turned into a Catty Show. Gulp!! I thought there went my sales goal for the month. Great news...she's at $613 in Guest Sales and still has an order or two to collect!! And, one booking! I love Pampered Chef!!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Awesome, that's great!

oh wow thats great! i wish my caddy shows could add up like that!

That's great!! :thumbup:

congrats! this is a great biz!!

1. What happens if I have to cancel my cooking show?

If you need to cancel your cooking show, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to reschedule the show or find an alternative option.

2. Will I be charged a cancellation fee?

We understand that things come up and plans change. There is no cancellation fee for a cancelled cooking show.

3. Can I reschedule my cooking show?

Yes, you can reschedule your cooking show with your consultant. They will work with you to find a new date and time that works for you and your guests.

4. What happens to the orders and rewards from a cancelled cooking show?

If your cooking show is cancelled, the orders and rewards will be canceled as well. If you have any questions about the status of your orders or rewards, please reach out to your consultant.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if my cooking show is cancelled?

If your cooking show is cancelled, unfortunately you will not be able to earn any host rewards. However, you can still place orders through your consultant and earn individual rewards based on your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brenchryst
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies