• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cancel Order on Pws: Easy Steps to Cancel a Customer's Order on Your Website

In summary, to cancel an order on Pws, log into your account and go to your order history. Locate the order and click on "Cancel Order". There is a 24-hour time limit for canceling an order on Pws and if canceled within this time, you will receive a full refund. You cannot cancel part of an order, only the entire order. If you accidentally cancel your order, contact customer service for assistance.
TJMagoo
I had a customer place an order on my personal website and I need to cancel it but I don't see how I can.

YOU cant, but I think the customer can up until a point....where the order is processed or in the beginning stages. The customer should call HO probably though.

If it is too late, then you will have to process a return for the customer after it is received.

Here is how it happened: I have 2 shows for a bride open one in august and one in sept. She placed the order on the one in sept. I added it to the other order for the bride in august, so I need to cancel this one since I ordered it for her on the other show.

The show doesn't close until the end of september, so do you think I can call HO and have them cancel it?

If it was on a show you're doing, it didn;t go to HO. It doesn't get submitted until you actually put it in PP+ and hit submit. So you can take the order and manually put it in your August show. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks. I called HO and they said the same thing. It is sitting on my personal website and will not make it into P3 until I push it in there. He suggested I push it over and then cancel it.

1. How do I cancel an order on Pws?

To cancel an order on Pws, log into your account and go to your order history. Locate the order you wish to cancel and click on the "Cancel Order" button. Follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation and your order will be canceled.

2. Is there a time limit for canceling an order on Pws?

Yes, there is a time limit for canceling an order on Pws. You can only cancel an order within 24 hours of placing it. After that, the order will be processed and cannot be canceled.

3. Will I receive a refund if I cancel my order on Pws?

Yes, if you cancel your order within the allowed time limit, you will receive a full refund. The refund will be issued to the original payment method used for the order.

4. Can I cancel part of my order on Pws?

No, unfortunately, you cannot cancel part of an order on Pws. You can only cancel the entire order within the allowed time limit.

5. What should I do if I accidentally canceled my order on Pws?

If you accidentally canceled your order on Pws, you can contact customer service for assistance. They may be able to help you reinstate the order if it has not been processed yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • firediv