• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Canceling an Online Order? Here's How | Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to cancel an online order, log into your account, go to your order history, select the order to cancel, and click on "Cancel Order." If you don't have an account, contact customer service. You cannot cancel an order after it has been processed and shipped, but you can return it. You can cancel an order anytime before it is processed and shipped. If you accidentally placed an order, contact customer service immediately. You will receive a full refund if the order is cancelled before processing, but if it has been shipped, you will need to return the items to receive a refund.
KimB
Gold Member
Hi. I'm needing some help. I have a customer who wants to cancel her order that she made on my website. How do I do that?

sign in
Tools & quick link
My shows & orders
Find your show that they are under
Bottom right orange tab (Show cart)
Find persons name on right
It would be check
Once order is uploaded
Tap box under the red x
When all is checked
If paid with credit card
Delete payment with trash can
Update cart
That should cancel order
Update cart and that will delete

If it's an individual online order she'll probably need to cancel it. She can contact the HO.As quickly as they ship these days, she may need to refuse the package.

So, how did you solve it? Just curious.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your customer wants to cancel their order. To cancel an order made on your website, you will need to log into your consultant account and go to the "Orders" section. From there, you can find the customer's order and click on the "Cancel" button next to it. This will bring up a confirmation message, and once you confirm, the order will be canceled. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

What is the process for canceling an online order?

To cancel an online order, you can log into your account and go to your order history. From there, you can select the order you wish to cancel and click on the "Cancel Order" button. If you do not have an account, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I cancel an online order after it has been processed?

If your order has already been processed and shipped, unfortunately, it cannot be cancelled. However, you can return the items in accordance with our return policy.

How long do I have to cancel an online order?

You can cancel an online order at any time before it has been processed and shipped. Once it has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.

What if I accidentally placed an order and need to cancel it?

If you have accidentally placed an order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They may be able to cancel the order before it is processed and shipped.

Will I receive a refund if I cancel an online order?

If you cancel an online order before it has been processed and shipped, you will receive a full refund for the items. If the order has already been shipped, you will need to return the items in accordance with our return policy to receive a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies