• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I add a guest special to an online order after it's been placed?

In summary, you can cancel or make changes to your online order as long as it has not been processed or shipped. To do so, you can log into your account on the company's website or contact their customer service. The time limit and refund policies for cancellations/changes may vary, so it is best to check the company's website or contact customer service for specific information. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to an online order after it has been shipped, but you may be able to return the item(s) for a refund or exchange.
texasteacher
One of my guests forgot to put their guest special on their order. How do I go in there and add that for them?

Fixed it! Nevermind

May I ask how you fixed it? I have two guests that have done this?

When you get show orders through your website, if you are using P3, then you have to go to the PWS assistant and review the orders and mark them as viewed. Then go into P3 and click the button "Copy PWS Orders". Then the order will show up and you can add/remove or edit whatever you need to regarding their order.

Hi there! No worries, it's an easy fix. You can simply go into their order and click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can add the guest special to their order and make any other adjustments needed. Just be sure to communicate with your guest and let them know that the special has been added to their order. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to me or our support team. Happy cooking!

1. Can I cancel/change my online order after it has been placed?

Yes, as long as the order has not been processed or shipped yet, you can cancel or make changes to your online order. However, it is best to contact the company's customer service as soon as possible to ensure that your request can be accommodated.

2. How can I cancel/change my online order?

To cancel or change your online order, you can usually do so by logging into your account on the company's website and accessing your order history. From there, you should be able to select the specific order you want to cancel or change and follow the prompts to do so. If you are having trouble, you can also contact the company's customer service for assistance.

3. Is there a time limit for cancelling/changing an online order?

The time limit for cancelling/changing an online order will vary depending on the company's policies. Some may allow cancellations/changes up until the order is shipped, while others may have a specific time frame, such as 24 hours after the order is placed. It is best to check the company's website or contact their customer service for their specific policies.

4. Will I receive a refund if I cancel my online order?

If you cancel your online order before it is processed or shipped, you should receive a full refund for the amount you paid. However, if the order has already been shipped, you may only be eligible for a partial refund or store credit. Again, it is best to check the company's policies or contact their customer service for more information.

5. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, if your online order has already been shipped, it is usually not possible to make any changes to it. However, you may be able to return the item(s) for a refund or exchange once you receive them. It is best to check the company's return policy or contact their customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer golden