• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting Canadians: A Special Place for Our Rewards & Deals

In summary, "Connecting Canadians" is an online platform exclusively for Canadian customers of Pampered Chef. To access it, you must be a Canadian resident and a registered Pampered Chef customer. The platform offers exclusive rewards and deals on a variety of products, and also allows users to connect with other Pampered Chef customers across Canada for sharing recipes and tips. There are no membership fees or hidden costs associated with "Connecting Canadians".
rennea
Gold Member
I love this site and everyone on here has been wonderful!!! But it would be nice if there was a small space on here for us Canadians. We have different specials and different rewards etc. and it would be great to be able to go somewhere and discuss this without it being confussing. Or if we have questions relating just to us.......there doesn't seem to be a lot of Canadians on here and maybe more would come. Just a thought :cool:

I think that's an Awesome idea!

Greg, could you?

I know alot from my cluster come to look but haven't seen any posting or at least not that I know of and it would be great for a Canadian part to this.

I think that's a great idea!

Please, Greg!That would be great. It is sometimes confusing when the questions are about specials & rewards.

Esther

What is "Connecting Canadians"?

"Connecting Canadians" is a special online platform created by Pampered Chef exclusively for our Canadian customers. It is a place where you can access exclusive rewards and deals, as well as connect with other Canadian Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

How do I access "Connecting Canadians"?

To access "Connecting Canadians", you must be a Canadian resident and a registered Pampered Chef customer. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Connecting Canadians" tab. If you are not yet registered, you can easily create an account on our website.

What kind of rewards and deals can I find on "Connecting Canadians"?

"Connecting Canadians" offers exclusive rewards and deals on a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. These rewards and deals are only available to our Canadian customers and cannot be found anywhere else.

Can I connect with other Pampered Chef customers on "Connecting Canadians"?

Yes, "Connecting Canadians" allows you to connect with other Pampered Chef customers across Canada. You can join forums, share recipes, and exchange tips and tricks with other members of the Pampered Chef community.

Are there any membership fees for "Connecting Canadians"?

No, "Connecting Canadians" is completely free for all registered Pampered Chef customers. There are no membership fees or hidden costs associated with this platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JenWard
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies