• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Canadian Supply Order for Hostess & Recruiting Needs

In summary, Jenna and Jodi are both struggling to figure out how many supplies they need for the season. Jenna is having trouble with consistancy, while Jodi is having trouble with figuring out what specials to order. Jenna is considering the $30 package from the paperwork kit, while Jodi is looking to change up her door prizes. Both women recommend the reuseable shopping bags from Pampered Chef.
ChefEsther
Gold Member
Trying to complete a supply order - adding a few 'door prize" items... i thought that at some point we were able to order some mini serving spatulas - are we still able & I'm not seeing it or are they not available this way? I see mini whippers, easy openers, hold & slice...

Also, I thought I would find out what others orders usually look like. Mine are usually every 3-4 months (I haven't figured everything out to order just once a season) and include (depending on my stock at home):

catalogues
paperwork kit (the one for $30 with hostess & recruiting stuff & 25 catalogues)
2-3 training CD's (although I think I might be close to having the collection that is available now...)
order forms
door prize items

I try not to order the specials this way since I have the chance to earn them ;)

I have been placing an order lately about every 2 months. I try to place one large order to set me up for 4 months or so - but lately my business has been inconsistent - some months I have 3 shows other I have 7....hard to plan for that.

I was wondering about the $30 package as well - I think I will try it.

I have just been ordering catalogues and doorprizes (SBRC - but am looking to change-it-up). I have enough of everything else.....

I order catalogues, host planners, door prize slips and pp receipts. I also get the S/B at the beginning of the season and get 3 bundles which usually last me the season. I also ordered a ton of reusable bags this season as well to give to hosts with an S/B/.

I'm not crazy on what's offered for door prizes so I get those free on catalogue shows of my own or with a discount on my open house etc. This way I CAN get small spreaders, quikut knives, and mini spatulas.

And you're correct - mini spatulas are no longer offered on the supply form.

Thanks ladies.
Jenna The $30 paperwork kit is worth it if you want the recruiting/host stuff... plus of course the 25 cattys. I've been having some issues with consistancy too, so it has been hard to gauge how many I need for the entire season.Jodi, I am sad to see that I am correct, I was hoping to pick up some mini spatulas :(

Anyone know if there is a place on Consultant's corner to get a description/picture of certain items that are on the supply order list?

Are the reuseable shopping bags (5 for $7) like the reuseable cloth bags that you can get at the store? What size are they? I think I remember seeing them somewhere and they were a smaller size than I've seen at the grocers, but now I can't remember.

Are the pantry demo products the little bag of spices that come in an envelope like thing or are they regular sized to use during a show?

Jodi, what is S/B? I'm new here! :)

Sorry for all the questions! I sold in the states for a while and things are different here! :)

I think the shopping bags are pictured in one of the Consultant's News but I'm not sure which one, sorry. I'll look later if you don't find it first ;) I at first thought they were smaller but now I LOVE them! They have an insert for the bottom of the bag for stability and are very sturdy. I keep 8 in each vehicle plus give one to hosts along with a S/B (which is a Season's Best cookbook :))

The pantry demo products are a full regular size of the seasoning of your choice.

Hope that helps! Feel free to ask all the questions you'd like :)

What size are those bags? I think I remember them now in the Consultant's news, but I'm pretty sure I threw that issue away already. :(

Okay I just went and measured one. They're 13 inches long, 8 inches wide and 13.5 inches tall. I first thought they weren't tall enough but they are wonderful! I usually only use four at the grocery store (one or two for a small quick trip) and the most I've ever used (and that was on a HUGE shopping day) was 8. I pack those puppies FULL and have no problem carrying them or them holding up to the weight.

Hope that helps! :)

Off to watch the rest of a movie with DH.

Thank you so much! I signed up after February so I didn't get that issue. They are the size I was looking for. Yeah! :)

What is the process for placing a Canadian Supply Order?

The process for placing a Canadian Supply Order is as follows: First, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account. Then, go to the "Orders" tab and click on "Canadian Supply Order". From there, you can select the items you would like to order and proceed to checkout. Please note that Canadian Supply Orders can only be shipped to Canadian addresses.

What is the shipping cost for a Canadian Supply Order?

The shipping cost for a Canadian Supply Order is a flat rate of $15 CAD. This rate applies to all orders, regardless of size or weight.

What is the estimated delivery time for a Canadian Supply Order?

The estimated delivery time for a Canadian Supply Order is 7-10 business days. Please keep in mind that this time frame may vary depending on the shipping address and any potential delays with customs.

Are there any restrictions on the items I can order in a Canadian Supply Order?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the items available for Canadian Supply Orders. Certain products, such as knives and some food items, cannot be shipped to Canada due to customs regulations. Additionally, some products may have quantity limits per order. Please refer to the Canadian Supply Order page for a full list of available items and any restrictions.

Can I return or exchange items from my Canadian Supply Order?

No, unfortunately we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for Canadian Supply Orders. Please make sure to carefully review your order before submitting it to ensure you have selected the correct items and quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • wadesgirl