• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you received your Canadian Sell-A-Thon products yet?

In summary, the Canadian Sell-A-Thon is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for Canadian customers. It features exclusive products and deals that are only available for a limited time. To access these products, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and select the "Canadian Sell-A-Thon" tab. These products may have different designs, features, or prices compared to regular products and are only available for purchase by Canadian customers. The promotion will last for a limited time, so it is important to take advantage of it while it lasts.
stefani2
Has ANYONE received their SAT products yet?

They arrived mid-August here in NL.We are usually the last to get everything.
Diane

WOW - I live in AB and have nothing so far! :(

You have to call HO Jenna, I recieved mine on the 18th!!!

I think mine came on the 17th or so, and I live in Edmonton - where do you live?You should have had them by now for sure...Lorraine

stefani2 said:
Has ANYONE received their SAT products yet?

I'm a new consultant, what are a sell-a-thon products? how do I get them?

every June and November, Consultants have a chance to earn the new season's products for free. It is based on your Sales for that month. There are different levels - ex: submit 2 shows to receive 2 new products, submit $2000 in sales to receive a small selection....

1. What is the Canadian Sell-A-Thon?

The Canadian Sell-A-Thon is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for Canadian customers. It features exclusive products and deals that are only available for a limited time.

2. How do I access the Canadian Sell-A-Thon products?

You can access the Canadian Sell-A-Thon products by visiting our website and selecting the "Canadian Sell-A-Thon" tab. This will show you all the exclusive products and deals available for this promotion.

3. Are the Canadian Sell-A-Thon products different from regular products?

Yes, the Canadian Sell-A-Thon products are exclusive and only available for a limited time. They may have different designs, features, or prices compared to our regular products.

4. Can I purchase Canadian Sell-A-Thon products if I live outside of Canada?

Unfortunately, the Canadian Sell-A-Thon products are only available for purchase by Canadian customers. However, we may offer similar promotions for customers in other countries, so be sure to check our website for updates.

5. How long will the Canadian Sell-A-Thon promotion last?

The Canadian Sell-A-Thon promotion will last for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of the exclusive products and deals before they are no longer available. Check our website for updates on the duration of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • monicag