• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Pampered Chef Vendors?

In summary, becoming a Canadian Pampered Chef vendor is a simple process that can be completed online or through a consultant. There are no specific requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party in Canada, but it is recommended to have a minimum of 10 guests and access to a cooking space. Benefits of being a Pampered Chef vendor include commission on sales, discounts on products, and training and support. Canadian vendors can sell products both online and in-person, with a personalized website and the ability to promote through social media. While there are no restrictions on the types of products that can be sold, it is important to be aware of any local laws and regulations.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we have licensed vendors here in Canada for PC stuff? I thought there was AIM but my link now doesn't work and I can't seem to find it in my search engine. I see the US consultants mentioning Merrill and VIP (formerly AIM) and I just LOVE some of the stuff there. I know I ordered pens and tshirts from SOMEWHERE but can't remember where and I also was hoping that we might have new/additional vendors too!

Anyone know?

vendorsAs far as I know AIM/VIP's new site for canadians is:

canada.vip-tpc.com

Merrill hasn't been announced as a vendor for canadian consultants yet. I think if it is as asuccessful as they hope, it will be by conference.

But we can still buy from Town & Country & Nancy's artworks, I believe that the links are on Consultant's Corner.

Esther

Thanks a bunch for the VIP AIM site. I spent quite awhile on CC last night and couldn't find links for anything let alone for Town and Country and Nancy's artworks. I'll go take another look.

Jodi

1. What is the process for becoming a Canadian Pampered Chef vendor?

Becoming a Canadian Pampered Chef vendor is a simple process. You can sign up online or through a consultant, and you will need to provide some basic information such as your name, address, and social insurance number. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be given access to your online account and can start selling right away.

2. Are there any requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party in Canada?

No, there are no specific requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party in Canada. However, it is recommended that you have a minimum of 10 guests in attendance to ensure a successful party. You will also need to have a designated cooking space with access to a stove or oven for any recipes you may want to demonstrate.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef vendor in Canada?

There are several benefits to being a Pampered Chef vendor in Canada. You will have the opportunity to earn commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have access to training and support from the company. Additionally, you can set your own schedule and work from the comfort of your own home.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a Canadian vendor?

Yes, as a Canadian Pampered Chef vendor, you have the option to sell products both online and in-person. You will have your own personalized website where customers can browse and purchase products, and you can also promote your business through social media and other online channels.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of products I can sell as a Canadian Pampered Chef vendor?

As a Canadian Pampered Chef vendor, you are allowed to sell all products available in the Canadian market. However, there may be some restrictions on selling certain products in certain provinces, so it is important to familiarize yourself with any local laws and regulations before promoting and selling products in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Chef Gilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • KateD