• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian PC Vendors?

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Does anyone know if we have licensed vendors here in Canada for PC stuff? I thought there was AIM but my link now doesn't work and I can't seem to find it in my search engine. I see the US consultants mentioning Merrill and VIP (formerly AIM) and I just LOVE some of the stuff there. I know I ordered pens and tshirts from SOMEWHERE but can't remember where and I also was hoping that we might have new/additional vendors too!

Anyone know?

Feb 16, 2005
vendors

As far as I know AIM/VIP's new site for canadians is:

canada.vip-tpc.com

Merrill hasn't been announced as a vendor for canadian consultants yet. I think if it is as asuccessful as they hope, it will be by conference.

But we can still buy from Town & Country & Nancy's artworks, I believe that the links are on Consultant's Corner.

Esther

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Thanks a bunch for the VIP AIM site. I spent quite awhile on CC last night and couldn't find links for anything let alone for Town and Country and Nancy's artworks. I'll go take another look.

Jodi

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies