1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Canadian PC Vendors?

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Does anyone know if we have licensed vendors here in Canada for PC stuff? I thought there was AIM but my link now doesn't work and I can't seem to find it in my search engine. I see the US consultants mentioning Merrill and VIP (formerly AIM) and I just LOVE some of the stuff there. I know I ordered pens and tshirts from SOMEWHERE but can't remember where and I also was hoping that we might have new/additional vendors too!

Anyone know?

Feb 10, 2006
  2. PamperedEsther

PamperedEsther Member

vendors

As far as I know AIM/VIP's new site for canadians is:

canada.vip-tpc.com

Merrill hasn't been announced as a vendor for canadian consultants yet. I think if it is as asuccessful as they hope, it will be by conference.

But we can still buy from Town & Country & Nancy's artworks, I believe that the links are on Consultant's Corner.

Esther

3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Thanks a bunch for the VIP AIM site. I spent quite awhile on CC last night and couldn't find links for anything let alone for Town and Country and Nancy's artworks. I'll go take another look.

Jodi

Feb 10, 2006
Have something to add?