• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping from NC: Can I Help a Friend in Ontario?

In summary, the question was asked if it was possible to do a catalog show for a friend in Ontario from North Carolina. The potential for a successful party was acknowledged, but concerns were raised about shipping and exchange rates for catalog items. It was suggested to ask Home Office for advice or connect with a Canadian consultant. A Canadian consultant confirmed that shipping to the US is not possible through Pampered Partner and suggested contacting Support Services for confirmation. Ultimately, the decision was made to put the friend in touch with a consultant from Ottawa. It was also mentioned that Home Office does not allow selling or recruiting in the US for Canadian consultants.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have a friend in Ontario interested in a catalog show - am I able to do this from NC? She would place orders thru my website and catalog orders. I realize we have consultants in Ontario, but this has the potential to be a really good party.....Selfishly, I should put him in touch with a Canadian Consultant...but I'd like advice first...
Have a good Monday! C :)

Keep it!I've done catalog shows in other states. It's not that difficult (especially with e-mail) but takes a little more host coaching. The only thing I'm wondering about is shipping the whole show to a different country. The exchange rate too. Plus they have different items in the catalog. Wow, there are more things that I didn't think of right away. I suggest that you ask HO about it. If that can't be done, there are a bunch of great Canadian consultants who would be willing, I'm sure!

I am a canadian consultant and I know that from here, we cannot ship to the US via Pampered Partner. You could do the show, but you'd have to pay to ship it and that would probably be prohibitive. Perhaps call Support Services to check, but I think that you can only ship to US addresses, the same way that we can only ship to Canadian addresses.

I am in Ontario and if you need someone here, let me know. :D

ThanksThanks to all the wonderful Canadian consultants who sent me private responses. I have done many online & catalog parties out of state, but another country is a whole new ballgame. I have put my friend in touch with a consultant from Ottawa. It think this is the best thing to do for all concerned! :)

I did ask if I couls sell PC by doing a show into the US or have recruit in the US and HO answer was no. She could buy from you but she will be paying higher shipping since you gonna have to sent the intire show to her and she could be stuck paying custums taxes on top of what she would have normally pay for it if she was having her show by a canadian consultant.

1. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products from North Carolina and have them shipped to a friend in Ontario?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products from North Carolina and have them shipped to a friend in Ontario. Our company offers international shipping, so you can easily send gifts to your loved ones in different locations.

2. Are there any additional fees or taxes for shipping products from North Carolina to Ontario?

Yes, there may be additional fees or taxes associated with shipping products from North Carolina to Ontario. These charges are determined by the Canadian government and are the responsibility of the recipient.

3. How long will it take for my friend in Ontario to receive their Pampered Chef products?

The delivery time for shipping from North Carolina to Ontario can vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Typically, it can take anywhere from 5-10 business days for your friend to receive their products.

4. Can I include a personalized message with the products being shipped to my friend in Ontario?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with the products being shipped to your friend in Ontario. During the checkout process, you will have the option to add a gift message, which will be included in the package.

5. Are there any restrictions on which Pampered Chef products can be shipped to Ontario from North Carolina?

There are no restrictions on which Pampered Chef products can be shipped to Ontario from North Carolina. However, some products may not be available for international shipping due to customs regulations or product availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mmilus