• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Party

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
I have a friend in Ontario interested in a catalog show - am I able to do this from NC? She would place orders thru my website and catalog orders. I realize we have consultants in Ontario, but this has the potential to be a really good party.....Selfishly, I should put him in touch with a Canadian Consultant...but I'd like advice first...
Have a good Monday! C :)

S

showmehow2

Keep it!

I've done catalog shows in other states. It's not that difficult (especially with e-mail) but takes a little more host coaching. The only thing I'm wondering about is shipping the whole show to a different country. The exchange rate too. Plus they have different items in the catalog. Wow, there are more things that I didn't think of right away. I suggest that you ask HO about it. If that can't be done, there are a bunch of great Canadian consultants who would be willing, I'm sure!

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
I am a canadian consultant and I know that from here, we cannot ship to the US via Pampered Partner. You could do the show, but you'd have to pay to ship it and that would probably be prohibitive. Perhaps call Support Services to check, but I think that you can only ship to US addresses, the same way that we can only ship to Canadian addresses.

I am in Ontario and if you need someone here, let me know. :D

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Thanks

Thanks to all the wonderful Canadian consultants who sent me private responses. I have done many online & catalog parties out of state, but another country is a whole new ballgame. I have put my friend in touch with a consultant from Ottawa. It think this is the best thing to do for all concerned! :)

sweet

May 12, 2005
I did ask if I couls sell PC by doing a show into the US or have recruit in the US and HO answer was no. She could buy from you but she will be paying higher shipping since you gonna have to sent the intire show to her and she could be stuck paying custums taxes on top of what she would have normally pay for it if she was having her show by a canadian consultant.