• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canada Finally Gets Online Outlets: Consultants Rejoice!

In summary, the Canada websites now have outlets. The US websites have been different for a while, and consultants are finally getting the update. There is no cake testers on the Canadian websites, and the prices are cheaper than in the US. Sherry has a website and the digital thermometer and toaster bags are popular items. The white caraffe is also available on the Canadian websites. However, the bridal registry has not been successful for Sherry, and she is frustrated.
rennea
Gold Member
Did everyone know that Canada now has outlets on there websites too!!

They are different then the U.S. It's about time consultants got it too!

WOW - congratulations - now you'll have to share what is on yours so we can get stuff from you guys!!!!

rennea said:
Did everyone know that Canada now has outlets on there websites too!!

They are different then the U.S. It's about time consultants got it too!

YES YES DO TELL!!!!:D

I don't have a website myself, I just received an email from head office that they have added one to the Canadian websites. I checked a Canadian one out, they seems to have to same line up that the US ones had awhile back.

And no there isn't any cake testers;)

Yea!!! I'm so happy! I've been jealous of you guys down south.

Sherry do you have a website??

yes, /sherrywoods

Funny - the cranberry crock is CHEAPER than here.

You have the digital thermometer and toaster bags!!! Two items lots of people have been looking for!

We also have the white caraffe. Do you think I can remember which customer was looking for it? ARggg!

Am I missing something? How do I get to it? I don't see it on my PWS!!

Click on the shop on-line button. Then choose outlet from the bottom of the list.

Found it! Thanks! :D

Maybe next we'll get the Bridal Registry?!?!

I have been expecting a bridal regisrtry announcement for the last 5 conferences and I am ALWAYS dissapointed!!
i just don't know what the hold up is!! I think our summer sales would go through the ROOF if we could offer that!!

That answered that question...I was wondering how that on-line bridal registry worked. Guess it won't for me quite yet, eh?

Huh - you have the digi-therm that everyone here is going nuts for...yet you don't have the linens. Am I the only one who has sold TONS and TONS of those linens this week?

Yes, you are the only one!! LOL!! My outlet has been quiet, but I just sent my newsletter out last night. And the wedding registry has not been successful for me at all. Man...am I a darn Eeyore tonight or what?!?!

Current Conversion Rate :
1{Canadian Dollar} = 0.9852 {US Dollar}

katbear50 said:
Current Conversion Rate :
1{Canadian Dollar} = 0.9852 {US Dollar}

OK:) :confused:

1. What are online outlets and how do they work?

Online outlets are a way for independent Pampered Chef consultants to sell our products through a personalized website. Customers can browse and purchase products directly from the consultant's website, and the consultant earns a commission on each sale.

2. When will the online outlets be available in Canada?

The online outlets will be available in Canada starting in January 2022. We are currently working on finalizing the details and ensuring a smooth launch for our Canadian consultants.

3. Is there a cost for consultants to have an online outlet?

There is no additional cost for consultants to have an online outlet. It is included as part of their existing consultant membership and will not affect their commission structure.

4. Can I customize my online outlet with my own branding?

Yes, consultants have the option to personalize their online outlet with their own branding, including their name, photo, and contact information. This adds a personal touch and allows customers to easily connect with their consultant for any questions or inquiries.

5. How will I receive payments for online outlet sales?

Payments for online outlet sales will be processed through our existing payment system, just like any other Pampered Chef orders. Consultants will receive their commissions through the same method they currently receive payments (direct deposit or check).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKelebel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies