• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the modified OOF prices for April, May, and June in Canada?

In summary, "Canadian - Oof Apr-May-Jun" is a playful term used in Canada to refer to the months of April, May, and June. It is often used as a fun way to describe the arrival of spring and is popular on social media and in casual conversations. It does not hold any specific significance, but there are other similar phrases used to describe this time period in Canada.
ahinchey
Hi,
I've modified a few of the OOF I downloaded with Canadian Prices.:chef:
Here is April, May and June

Attachments

• april 09 oof.doc
    219 KB · Views: 294
  • may outside order form.doc
    385.5 KB · Views: 328
  • june 09 oof_CND.doc
    113.5 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
April Out of Office Message:Subject: April Out of Office MessageHello,Thank you for your email. I am currently out of the office and will not be able to respond until the week of April 15th. If you require immediate assistance, please contact my colleague [Colleague's Name] at [Colleague's Email/Phone].For any urgent matters, please contact our customer service team at [Customer Service Email/Phone]. They will be happy to assist you.Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to getting back to you upon my return.Best regards,May Out of Office Message:Subject: May Out of Office MessageGreetings,I am currently away from the office and will not have access to my emails until the week of May 20th. If you need immediate assistance, please reach out to my colleague [Colleague's Name] at [Colleague's Email/Phone].For urgent matters, please contact our customer service team at [Customer Service Email/Phone]. They will be able to assist you promptly.Thank you for your understanding and I will get back to you as soon as I return.Best regards,June Out of Office Message:Subject: June Out of Office MessageHello,Thank you for your message. I am currently out of the office and will not be able to respond until the week of June 10th. If you require immediate assistance, please contact my colleague [Colleague's Name] at [Colleague's Email/Phone].For any urgent matters, please reach out to our customer service team at [Customer Service Email/Phone]. They will be happy to assist you.Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to getting back to you upon my return.Best regards,

1. What is "Canadian - Oof Apr-May-Jun"?

"Canadian - Oof Apr-May-Jun" is a time period that refers to the months of April, May, and June in Canada. It is a play on words, using the sound "oof" to represent the phonetic pronunciation of the letters "A", "P", and "R" in the word "April".

2. Why is it called "Canadian - Oof Apr-May-Jun"?

The term "Canadian" is used to specify that the time period is referring to Canada, while "Oof Apr-May-Jun" is a fun and playful way to represent the months of April, May, and June. It is often used as a humorous term to describe this particular time of year in Canada.

3. Is "Canadian - Oof Apr-May-Jun" a commonly used term in Canada?

Yes, "Canadian - Oof Apr-May-Jun" is a popular term used by Canadians to refer to the spring season. It has gained popularity in recent years and is often used on social media and in casual conversations.

4. What is the significance of "Canadian - Oof Apr-May-Jun"?

The term "Canadian - Oof Apr-May-Jun" does not hold any specific significance, other than being a fun and lighthearted way to refer to the months of April, May, and June in Canada. It is often used as a way to celebrate the arrival of spring and the warmer weather that comes with it.

5. Are there any other similar phrases used to describe this time period in Canada?

Yes, there are many other playful phrases used to describe this time of year in Canada, such as "springtime in the Great White North" or "Maple Syrup season". However, "Canadian - Oof Apr-May-Jun" has become a popular and widely recognized term in recent years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JenWard
  • CAPCnewbie