• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is National Blitz Day in Canada and How Can I Participate?

In summary, the 5th is National Contact Blitz Day. Home office in Markham is answering the phones from 10 am to 10 pm and they are sharing information, ideas, and questions about the Contact Blitz. Consultants can win free products by participating in the Contact Blitz and by holding and submitting two Shows March 1-15 and by holding and submitting $1,500 in commissionable sales March 1-31. There is another attachment with you call outline that you may want to use to make your calls easy and smooth.
ahinchey
Okay, so I saw in the March CN that the 5th is National Contact Blitz Day. My director hasn't mentioned it. What is involved? Does it have to go through your director?
Thanks

Alana, I have had a few different emails from my D because it doesn't seem clear whether you go through your upline or not. But she has decided that you DO NOT go through you D for the calls - but you go through her to get information about it. She sent out an email with all the papers (questions, information, ideas)

Does anyone else know if that is right?

I haven't heard a word about ti. Sorry.

umm, that's too bad, I'd like to do it (I think--- knowing nothing about it), but my director is AWAL~~~
Sounds like some motivation to hit the phones!!!

Hello ladies, here is the info...

I received it today, but it looks like my upline sent out the info a couple of days ago - my email is acting up :( Good luck!

Esther

Attachments

• Contact Blitz - Scorecard.pdf
    10 KB · Views: 310
  • Contact Blitz - Customer Call Ouline.pdf
    15.1 KB · Views: 371
Oops, didn't include the note:Spring is in the air so now is a great time for everyone to catch 'contact' fever! This is a great way to fill your calendars, book a strong March and find new recruit leads. There is a contact Blitz Day planned for Thursday March 5! Home office in Markham be answering the phones 10 am -10 pm sharing your excitement about all the Contacts being made. It’s a great time for a Contact Blitz because CONSULTANTS HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER RIGHT NOW!- There’s still lots of time for Hosts to earn 60% off select bakeware products in March.
- The new Theme Shows offer families a great alternative to expensive takeout.
- Our exciting, new Spring Products are available March 1.Plus, a Contact Blitz will HELP YOU earn more through the March promotions!- A Contact Blitz may be just what you need to earn your best commissions yet in 2009!
- Consultants can earn free Help Whip Cancer products – by holding and submitting two Shows March 1-15 AND holding and submitting $1,500 in commissionable sales March 1-31.
- Every Show Counts when Consultants register them online starting in March plus remember March 11 is National Cooking Show Day! Prizes for the winning Shows will be drawn!
- PLUS, WE’VE GOT A SURPRISE IN STORE! Consultants will want to book as many Shows throughout March as they can.But first,For the March 5 Contact Blitz I invite each of you to participate!
- Collect your contact information for every past customer, host, family and friend or co-worker and past 3-6 months of receipts and door prize slips!
- Plan for excitement with the help of the attached training materials -- keep your scorecords (attached in this email)
- There is another attachment with you call outline that you may want to use to make your calls easy and smooth.
****On March 5, Home Office will have random draws throughout the day when callers let us know they have made SIX contacts. Once you have made 6 contacts, call into the home office in Markham to report so you are in for the draws. That again is for every 6 contacts.

Thanks so much, Esther! I was dying to find out all the details---

Ohh I did it and WON!!! An apple wedger--- sweet. I love the one I have!!. Thanks for sending the info Esther!~

I Won twice!!

I made so many calls today - I am so excited - I got 2 Catalogues shows and one booking in April so far!

I won a sling bag (not quite sure what it is until I get it)

and I won a Mug!

Woo hoo!

Thanks Pampered Chef :)

1. What is "Canadian - National Blitz Day"?

"Canadian - National Blitz Day" is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to celebrate and promote our products across Canada. It is a day filled with special deals, promotions, and sales exclusively for our Canadian customers.

2. When is "Canadian - National Blitz Day" taking place?

This year, "Canadian - National Blitz Day" will take place on July 1st, which is Canada Day. It is the perfect time to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products at discounted prices!

3. How can I participate in "Canadian - National Blitz Day"?

To participate in "Canadian - National Blitz Day", simply visit our website on July 1st and take advantage of the special deals and promotions. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to get involved.

4. Are there any exclusive products or bundles available on "Canadian - National Blitz Day"?

Yes, there will be exclusive products and bundles available on "Canadian - National Blitz Day". These are specially curated for our Canadian customers and will only be available for a limited time. So make sure to check them out on July 1st!

5. Can I still use my consultant's discount on "Canadian - National Blitz Day"?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be used on "Canadian - National Blitz Day" as the products are already heavily discounted. However, you can still earn commission on any purchases made by your customers on this day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • CathyBob
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Niki Kate