• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian May Consultant News (By Mail)

In summary, "Canadian May Consultant News (By Mail)" is a monthly newsletter for Pampered Chef consultants in Canada that provides updates, business tips, and recipes. To subscribe, log into your account and update your communication preferences. The newsletter includes business tips, company updates, and recipes, and is typically sent out at the beginning of each month. You can opt out of receiving the newsletter or choose to receive it by email only through your account settings.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
I'm not sure what's happened this month, but I didn't receive my hard copy of the May consultant news at all, and it's the last day in May on Monday...

Did anyone else get it? I'm trying to make sure I'm not losing it...(pregnancy brain is bad!) I'm quite sure I would have remembered if I had gotten it - I usually take out the monthly flyers first thing!

Nope, I didn't get mine either.... blaaa
=-(

Call HO in Markham and tell them you didn't get it and they will send you one. I received mine around the 3rd of May, but I had also downloaded from CC for the flyers as inserts to my host package

I agree with Cathy, call them. I got mine early in the month as well.

I didnt get mine either and didnt receive April's. I called HO and they said that they sent them. Thats funny because half my team didnt get them either. I like having a hard copy of them cause I keep them in a binder to look at every now and again and like using the inserts. Wonder whats going on??

I'd call again and demand one. We are entitled to those and alot of us like to keep the hard copies!

1. What is "Canadian May Consultant News (By Mail)"?

"Canadian May Consultant News (By Mail)" is a monthly newsletter sent out to all Pampered Chef consultants in Canada. It contains important updates, business tips, and recipes to help you succeed in your business.

2. How do I subscribe to "Canadian May Consultant News (By Mail)"?

To subscribe to "Canadian May Consultant News (By Mail)", simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can update your communication preferences and select to receive the newsletter by mail.

3. What type of content can I expect to see in "Canadian May Consultant News (By Mail)"?

The newsletter will include helpful business tips and strategies, important updates and announcements from the company, as well as delicious recipes to share with your customers.

4. When will I receive "Canadian May Consultant News (By Mail)"?

The newsletter is sent out monthly, typically towards the beginning of the month. If you have not received it by the second week of the month, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I opt out of receiving "Canadian May Consultant News (By Mail)"?

Yes, you can choose to receive the newsletter by email only or opt out of receiving it altogether. Simply update your communication preferences in your Pampered Chef account to make this change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • RaggedyAunt