• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Mar/Apr/May Flyer: Affordable Prices & Customizable Sales Blurb

In summary, "Canadian Mar/Apr/May" refers to the months of March, April, and May in the Canadian calendar, marking the transition from winter to spring. The weather during these months can vary, with March being colder and April and May being milder with the possibility of rain. Popular activities during this time include skiing, hiking, and visiting festivals and events. There are also holidays and special events, such as St. Patrick's Day and Victoria Day. Whether it is a good time to visit Canada during Mar/Apr/May depends on personal preference and desired activities, but it is a popular time for tourists.
kam
Staff member
Here is a Canadian version of a 3 month flyer I create, in case anyone wants to use it.

PLEASE PLEASE check over it. I am not a Canadian consultant, so I am not as familiar with your price levels, so please let me know if I have anything wrong!

Fillable spot in the center bottom for your info. Backspace over Name, etc.
the "Sales Blurb" at the left bottom is editable/changeable.

Thanks!

Attachments

• ca_MarAprilMay2010_fillable.pdf
    870.8 KB · Views: 394
Kathleen,
It looks fantastic!
Thanks so much again!

Thanks so much!!!

Great Job Thank you. I am going to use this, hopfully get some hits...Cheers

Hello! Thank you for sharing your 3 month flyer for the Canadian market. As a fellow consultant, I understand how important it is to have accurate and updated information for our customers. I took a look at your flyer and it looks great! I didn't notice any mistakes with the prices, but I will definitely double check just to be sure. It's always helpful to have a fillable spot for our own information and an editable sales blurb. Thank you again for sharing, I will definitely be using this for my Canadian customers. Happy selling!

What is "Canadian Mar/Apr/May"?

"Canadian Mar/Apr/May" refers to the months of March, April, and May in the Canadian calendar. These months mark the transition from winter to spring in Canada.

What is the weather like in Canada during Mar/Apr/May?

The weather in Canada during Mar/Apr/May can vary greatly depending on the region. Generally, March is still considered winter and can be quite cold with snow and ice. April and May are typically milder with temperatures ranging from 10-20 degrees Celsius and the possibility of rain.

What are some popular activities to do in Canada during Mar/Apr/May?

Some popular activities to do in Canada during Mar/Apr/May include skiing and snowboarding in March, hiking and camping in April, and visiting the famous Canadian tulip festival in May. It is also a great time to see the beautiful cherry blossom trees in full bloom.

Are there any holidays or special events in Canada during Mar/Apr/May?

Yes, there are several holidays and special events in Canada during Mar/Apr/May. Some notable ones include St. Patrick's Day in March, Easter in April, and Victoria Day in May. There are also many festivals and events celebrating the arrival of spring during this time.

Is it a good time to visit Canada during Mar/Apr/May?

It depends on personal preference and what you are looking for. March can still be quite cold and snowy, so it may be better for winter activities. April and May offer milder weather and the opportunity to see spring blooms, making it a popular time for tourists. However, it is also a busy time for events and festivals, so be prepared for crowds and higher prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • kam