• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the details for my Canadian June/July/August flyers?

In summary, the Canadian June July Aug Flyers offer discounted kitchenware and cooking tools, as well as special offers on specific products or sets. They can be accessed online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and are available in all parts of Canada. You can also use a Pampered Chef coupon for additional savings. The deals are typically valid for the entire month of June, July, and August, with some offers having specific expiration dates.
kam
Staff member
I was apparently in the mood to create flyers today - so I went ahead and finished the Canadian versions of my 2 month and 3 month flyers.

3 month: The Sales Blurb lower left can be edited.
3 month: You can type your info in the bottom center. Or backspace to print it blank.
2 month: there is a fillable spot next to Consultant:

Please please please double check the info. I am not a Canadian Consultant - so I am not familiar with the prices, levels etc...it would be very easy for me to type something wrong.

Attachments

• ca_JuneJulyAug2010_fillable.pdf
    762.1 KB · Views: 272
  • ca_JulyAug2010_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 293
Last edited:
thank you Kathleen

Great job on creating the Canadian versions of your flyers! It's always great to see people being proactive and getting things done. I appreciate that you included a reminder to double check the information, as it's always important to make sure everything is accurate. Keep up the good work!

1. What deals are available in the Canadian June July Aug Flyers?

The Canadian June July Aug Flyers typically include a variety of discounted kitchenware and cooking tools, as well as special offers on specific products or sets.

2. How can I access the Canadian June July Aug Flyers?

The Canadian June July Aug Flyers can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant.

3. Are the deals in the Canadian June July Aug Flyers available in all parts of Canada?

Yes, the deals in the Canadian June July Aug Flyers are available in all parts of Canada. However, availability may vary depending on your location.

4. Can I use a Pampered Chef coupon with the deals in the Canadian June July Aug Flyers?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef coupon in addition to the deals in the Canadian June July Aug Flyers for even more savings. Just make sure to check the terms and conditions of the coupon before using it.

5. How long are the deals in the Canadian June July Aug Flyers valid?

The deals in the Canadian June July Aug Flyers are typically valid for the entire month of June, July, and August. However, some offers may have specific expiration dates, so it's best to check the flyer for details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam