• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Receive Your Canadian June Consultant News Yet?

In summary, some people in Canada did not receive their consultant news in June and others received it late.
CAPCnewbie
So here it is June 28th, and I've not received my June consultant news by mail. Last month I had to call to request one. Anyone else not receive theirs yet either??

I received mine and I am in Ontario. Give the Markham home office a call and let them know.

I'm in Alberta - I didn't receive the May CN, and called HO at the beginning of June to request one. To date, I haven't received either May OR June...
They used to come fairly decently on time (first half of the month at least)...

Yup got mine some time ago, I am also in Ontario, don't think it's relivant though. You can always down load the pdf version from the website.

I have been selling PC for over 12 yrs and I have ony called HO once for the CN. I always receive the CN by the 5th and if I don't, I call them. Yes you can download from the website but I like the flyers from the CN for passing around at my shows. I insert them into plastic sleeves. I do download the monthly flyers to print out for my host pkgs but I want the CN flyers fo rmy shows as they look professional and colour (Saves me $$ on ink as well). Start calling HO by the 10th of each month.

I like the glossy flyers too which is why I miss getting it. I dont think we should have to call every month to request it either. For the first year, I received mine every month and then it just stopped coming. Weird.

I'm in Ontario and I just received mine yesterday. The address label did not have my address on it and had to be handwritten. That may have been the problem. Perhaps the labels were incomplete and had to be returned to PC and then readdressed and sent out. It happens.

now that i think about it.. did i get mine???

1. What is Canadian June Consultant News?

Canadian June Consultant News is a monthly newsletter specifically for Pampered Chef consultants in Canada. It contains important updates, tips, and information about upcoming events.

2. How can I access Canadian June Consultant News?

You can access Canadian June Consultant News by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can find the newsletter under the "News" tab.

3. Can I subscribe to receive Canadian June Consultant News via email?

Yes, you can subscribe to receive Canadian June Consultant News via email. Simply go to the "News" tab on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Subscribe" button. You will then receive the newsletter directly to your inbox every month.

4. What kind of information is included in Canadian June Consultant News?

Canadian June Consultant News includes updates on new products, promotions, and business tips. It also features success stories from fellow consultants and highlights upcoming events and training opportunities.

5. Is there a way to contribute to Canadian June Consultant News?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are encouraged to contribute to Canadian June Consultant News. If you have a success story, helpful tip, or recipe to share, you can submit it through the "News" tab on the Pampered Chef website. Your submission may be featured in a future issue!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • cheflorraine