• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canada: Need Flyers for Bridal Show & Fundraiser

In summary, the bridal show and fundraiser will take place on Saturday, June 15th at the Toronto Convention Centre. Vendors are required to pay a registration fee of $50, but all proceeds from the fundraiser will be donated to a local charity. Vendors are allowed to sell products, but the focus should be on showcasing their services. Products and services promoted should align with Pampered Chef's values. To register as a vendor, fill out the registration form on the website or contact the event coordinator. Space is limited, so register soon.
heidichef
Does anyone have the canadian flyers for the bridal show or the fund raiser.
I am a new consultant and have not seen these yet. Help!!!

Not sure if this helpsI don't know if you will see this response, I only signed onto this forom recently. I think you can find some bridal show flyers and fund raiser flyers on the supply order form. I hope that is what you were looking for.
Marilyn

hey marilyn, I believe we met. Are you part of Cynthia's cluster?

Hi, yes I am . How are you doing ? I have not been able to make the last couple meetings due to illness and a show. How about you ? What's new ? I didn't think we would all end up here...
Marilyn

bridal flyerThe PC bridal flyer is nice, mostly purple, double-sided on glossy paper. It has a wedding cake on the front, and the back has pics of the aprons and invites, decorated tool turnabout and bride cake...and of course all the info!For $3.75 you get 15, which I think is a good deal - color photocopying at staples is almost $1 a page!
-h

1. What is the date and location of the bridal show and fundraiser?

The event will take place on Saturday, June 15th from 10am-4pm at the Toronto Convention Centre.

2. Is there a cost to participate in the bridal show and fundraiser?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 for vendors to participate in the event. However, all proceeds from the fundraiser portion will go towards a local charity.

3. Can I sell products at the event?

Yes, vendors are welcome to sell products at their booths during the event. However, please keep in mind that this is primarily a bridal show and we encourage vendors to focus on showcasing their products and services.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of products or services that can be promoted at the event?

We ask that all products and services promoted at the event align with Pampered Chef's values and do not conflict with our brand. For more information, please refer to our vendor guidelines.

5. How can I register to participate as a vendor at the bridal show and fundraiser?

You can register by filling out the registration form on our website or by contacting our event coordinator at [email address/phone number]. Space is limited, so be sure to register soon!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deblyn
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • prurnenzymn
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies