• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the March and April flyers for Canadian Flyers in 2012?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I am unable to access the current deals and promotions on the Canadian Flyers for March and April. However, you can view the latest sales and offers by visiting the website or contacting your local consultant. Unfortunately, only one promotion or coupon can be used per purchase from the Canadian Flyers, as stated in the terms and conditions. The prices listed on the Canadian Flyers are in Canadian dollars, but may vary for US shoppers due to exchange rates. The validity of each deal and promotion on the Canadian Flyers may vary, so it is best to check the expiration date or contact your local consultant. Products from the Canadian Flyers can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through your local consultant.
kam
Staff member
Here are some CANADIAN Flyers for March and April 2012. One of the 3 month format flyers has the Feb Recruiting special on it.

I am not as familiar with the Canadian details, so please check these...I think I have switched all the US details to Canadian...

Attachments

• CDN_MarApr12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 405
  • CDN_FebMarApr12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 347
  • CDN_FebRecFebMar12_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 344
  • CDN_MiniCattyInsertMarApr12_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 431
you ROCK, Kathleen!!!!
Thanks.

JenWard said:
you ROCK, Kathleen!!!!
Thanks.

Thank you for the pdfs! :)

Thank you so so so much..:)

I have not seen the US flyers for March & April combined on one sheet. Can someone please post for us non-tech people. :) THANKS!!

Michele1 said:
I have not seen the US flyers for March & April combined on one sheet. Can someone please post for us non-tech people. :) THANKS!!

I post all my flyers over on the Flyers & Letters section of this board.

Here is the post where I posted the April flyers:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-april-71960/

1. What are the current deals and promotions on the Canadian Flyers for March and April?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, I am unable to access the current deals and promotions on the Canadian Flyers. However, you can view the latest sales and offers by visiting the website or contacting your local consultant.

2. Can I use multiple coupons or discounts on the same purchase from the Canadian Flyers?

Unfortunately, only one promotion or coupon can be used per purchase from the Canadian Flyers. This policy is stated in the terms and conditions of each offer.

3. Are the prices listed on the Canadian Flyers in Canadian or US dollars?

The prices listed on the Canadian Flyers are in Canadian dollars. However, if you are shopping from the US, the prices may vary due to exchange rates.

4. How long are the deals and promotions on the Canadian Flyers valid for?

The validity of each deal and promotion on the Canadian Flyers may vary. It is best to check the expiration date listed on each offer or contact your local consultant for more information.

5. Can I order products from the Canadian Flyers online?

Yes, you can order products from the Canadian Flyers through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the items you wish to purchase and follow the checkout process. Alternatively, you can also place an order with your local consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies