• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Canadian Flyers: April & May Specials

In summary, the current promotion for Canadian Flyers in April and May is the "Spring Savings" flyer, featuring discounted prices on select kitchen tools and cookware. To access the flyers, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Specials" tab. There are exclusive deals for Canadian customers, including discounted shipping rates and free gifts. Only one promotion can be applied per order, but you can combine a promotion from the Canadian Flyers with a promotion from the main catalog for additional savings. The promotions are valid for the entire month of April and May, but some items may have limited quantities and could sell out before the end of the promotion period.
kam
Staff member
Here are some CANADIAN Flyers updated with May (2012).

CDN_AprMay12_fillable: 2 month with April/May and MD
CDN_MiniCattyInsertAprMay12_fillable: Minicatty with just April & May
CDN_MiniCattyInsertAprMD12_fillable: Minicatty with just April & MD special

If you see any mistakes, please let me know.

PS: These are CANADIAN Flyers...

Attachments

• CDN_AprMay12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 448
  • CDN_MiniCattyInsertAprMay12_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 347
  • CDN_MiniCattyInsertAprMD12_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 319
Awesome. Thank you, Kathleen!!

Thank you...

Thanks Kathleen. This is so helpful.

Hi there,Thank you for sharing these updated Canadian flyers for April and May. As a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada, I always appreciate having the most current information for our specials and promotions. I will make sure to review these flyers and let you know if I come across any mistakes.Thank you for taking the time to update and share these with us. It's always great to have everything in one place for easy reference.Best regards,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the current promotion for Canadian Flyers in April and May?

The current promotion for April and May is the "Spring Savings" flyer, featuring discounted prices on select kitchen tools and cookware.

2. How can I access the Canadian Flyers for April and May?

You can access the Canadian Flyers for April and May by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Specials" tab. From there, you can view and download the flyers in PDF format.

3. Are there any exclusive deals for Canadian customers in the April and May flyers?

Yes, the April and May flyers have exclusive deals for Canadian customers, including discounted shipping rates and free gifts with select purchases.

4. Can I use multiple Canadian Flyers promotions at once?

No, only one promotion can be applied per order. However, you can combine a promotion from the Canadian Flyers with a promotion from the main catalog for even more savings.

5. How long are the Canadian Flyers promotions valid for?

The promotions in the Canadian Flyers for April and May are valid for the entire month of April and May. However, some items may have limited quantities and could sell out before the end of the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam