• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Mini Catalogs: Tips for Canadian Consultants

In summary, to become a Canadian consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through an existing consultant, choose a starter kit, and pay a registration fee. As a Canadian consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn commission, receive discounts, and have access to exclusive products and promotions. Canadian consultants must follow specific regulations and have a valid Business Number for tax purposes. They can also sell to customers in the US, but must abide by US regulations and taxes. There are opportunities for Canadian consultants to grow their business through hosting shows, recruiting, and participating in promotions and events, with ongoing training and support available.
kcjodih
Gold Member
have any of you mailed out the mini catelog yet and if so how much did it cost? Did you put it in an envelope or just stick a label on it? If so, where did you put the label? I was wanting to include something with it, some sort of note of excitement or something about the host special for September but I'm drawing a blank. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I mailed out about 50 or so. I put them in a small brown envelope (purchased at the dollar store) and folded the flap down, so that the envelope was basically the same size as the catalogue. I also attached a post it note to the front of the catalogue and personalized it.
It was just light enough to go lettermail, so it was only one fifty-cent stamp. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Just what I needed to know!

I did the same thing, put in an envelope with this attached on the front

Attachments

• Fall Winter Postcard (2005).doc
    41 KB · Views: 566
Love itLove the attachment Stephanie, thanks so much!

What is the process for becoming a Canadian consultant?

To become a Canadian consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through an existing consultant. You will need to choose a starter kit and pay a registration fee. Once registered, you will have access to training and support to begin your business.

What are the benefits of being a Canadian consultant?

As a Canadian consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have access to exclusive Canadian-specific products and promotions. You will also have the flexibility to work from home and set your own schedule.

Do Canadian consultants have different regulations or requirements?

Yes, Canadian consultants must follow specific regulations set by the Canadian government, such as labeling and product safety guidelines. They must also have a valid Business Number and register for GST/HST for tax purposes.

Can Canadian consultants sell to customers in the United States?

Yes, Canadian consultants can sell to customers in the United States through the Pampered Chef website. However, they must abide by any regulations and taxes set by the US government for selling products internationally.

Are there opportunities for Canadian consultants to grow their business?

Yes, there are opportunities for Canadian consultants to grow their business through hosting cooking shows, recruiting new consultants, and participating in special promotions and events. There is also ongoing training and support available to help consultants reach their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusieChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • batroark
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Melissa78