• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Consultants

In summary, to become a Canadian consultant for Pampered Chef, you must be a Canadian resident, at least 18 years old, purchase a starter kit, and agree to the Independent Consultant Agreement. You can host parties in person or online and have access to training and support resources as well as a mentor. Income is earned through commission, bonuses, and incentives. Canadian consultants are only allowed to sell within Canada and must follow all relevant laws and regulations.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I noticed that the US ladies are saying that they already know the Sept/Oct/Nov host and guest specials!?! Why don't we? When will we find out? I have a show this Wednesday and I'm really hoping we don't have to wait until August's KCN for the info!!! I went to conference but nothing was mentioned there, did I miss something?

Jodi

I was thinking the same thing, Jodi.All that was mentioned was that September hosts can order the roasting pan, but I don't know if that's discounted or anything. I know the US website is updated with the new stuff as of today. Perhaps by next Monday we'll have the updates?? I hope so!

: Hey there! I know it can be frustrating not knowing the upcoming host and guest specials, but unfortunately, it's not up to us as forum users to know that information. The company releases that information on their own timeline, and it's possible that they haven't finalized those specials yet. I would suggest reaching out to your consultant or checking the company's official social media pages for updates. Hopefully, they will release the information soon so you can plan for your show this Wednesday. Good luck!

What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian consultant?

To become a Canadian consultant for Pampered Chef, you must be a Canadian resident and at least 18 years old. Additionally, you must purchase a starter kit and agree to the terms and conditions of the Independent Consultant Agreement.

How do I host a party as a Canadian consultant?

As a Canadian consultant, you can host parties in person or online. You will receive a personal website where you can host virtual parties and earn commission on sales. You can also conduct in-person parties by showcasing products at a host's home or at a community event.

What kind of support and training is provided to Canadian consultants?

Canadian consultants have access to a variety of training and support resources, including online training modules, live webinars, and regular team meetings. You will also have a mentor to guide you through your journey as a consultant.

How do I earn income as a Canadian consultant?

Canadian consultants earn income through commission on product sales, as well as bonuses for achieving certain sales goals and recruiting new consultants. You can also earn free products and discounts based on your sales and performance.

Are there any restrictions on selling Pampered Chef products as a Canadian consultant?

As a Canadian consultant, you are only allowed to sell Pampered Chef products within Canada. You are not allowed to sell products in other countries or to ship products outside of Canada. Additionally, you must follow all Canadian laws and regulations regarding sales and taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies