• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Canadian Fall/Winter Changeover Kit and New Catalogues Now!

In summary, the Canadian Changeover Kit is a package of updated materials that helps Canadian Pampered Chef consultants transition to the new Canadian currency. It includes updated product catalogs, order forms, and pricing information and can be purchased at a discounted price of $20. It is essential for all Canadian consultants to use the updated materials to ensure accuracy in pricing and product availability. The kit can be ordered online or through customer service and is mandatory for all consultants in Canada.
kkimpinski
Did any Canadians receive their fall/winter changeover kit with the new catalogues yet?

Yeah!!! Today finally

I received my changeover today!!!

I'm glad you posted this, Kim - I looked in my garage & it looks like my box was dropped off yesterday, possibly Monday.Esther

Just arrived this morning.

I got mine on Monday or Tuesday. Too bad i didnt earn any free fall product though.

1. What is included in the Canadian Changeover Kit?

The Canadian Changeover Kit includes all the necessary tools and resources to help Canadian consultants transition to the new Canadian currency. This includes updated product catalogs, order forms, and pricing information.

2. How much does the Canadian Changeover Kit cost?

The Canadian Changeover Kit is available for purchase at a discounted price of $20 for Pampered Chef consultants in Canada. This fee covers the cost of printing and shipping the updated materials.

3. Can I still use my old catalogs and order forms after the changeover?

No, it is important to use the updated catalogs and order forms provided in the Canadian Changeover Kit to ensure accuracy in pricing and product availability. Continuing to use old materials may result in incorrect pricing and delays in processing orders.

4. How do I order the Canadian Changeover Kit?

The Canadian Changeover Kit can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting our customer service team. The kit will be shipped directly to your preferred mailing address.

5. Is the Canadian Changeover Kit mandatory for all Canadian consultants?

Yes, the Canadian Changeover Kit is mandatory for all Pampered Chef consultants in Canada. This ensures that all consultants are equipped with the necessary materials to accurately conduct business and serve customers during the changeover period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • nikki70563